Every deck stays at 0/30 after creation - Can't play anything

Hello! After today’s update every new deck I create seems fine during the creation process, but on the deck selection screen, right before I need to press play, the new decks are listed as 0/30 cards. When I try selecting the deck, it tells me it’s for wild games only and asks me, if I want to convert. If I say no, the deck remains 0/30, if I say yes, the game proceeds to autocomplete the deck with 30 new cards, not the ones I built my deck with.

Since I can’t play the game at all, I would appreciate some help with this. Thanks!

Same issue, it seems to be the new Fire jaina that’s causing it for me.

Thank you for the feedback, Hex! I can confirm that the new portraits are indeed the cause of this issue. Still waiting for a resolution.

EDIT: Now my game won’t even start. Crash to desktop every time…

EDIT 2: I have figured out workarounds for both problems:
• The crash to desktop on launch was resolved by deleting the BNet Cache. You will find an article on how to do this here: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/34721?utm_source=internal-support_forums&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCSEU&utm_content=solution
• In the case of the “0/30 bug” I deleted all my decks for the bugged class. Then I set the new 1000 wins portrait to my favorite for the class and remade the deck. Works as it should.

If this helps any of you, who are experiencing the same issues, please let me know! And on a side note, I am really disappointed in the lack of an official response to this game-breaking issue. That is all.

Your portrait fix worked for me, thankyou.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. Made 5 new decks with 5 new ‘1000 wins’ hero portraits, only to discover they had reset to 0/30 cards and put the old portrait back. When you say “I set the new 1000 wins portrait to my favorite for the class and remade the deck” - what do you mean? How do you set a new portrait as ‘my favorite’? On Android, I don’t seem to have that option. I always thought ‘my favorite’ simply meant the portrait you play the most with. ?

This is driving me crazy, because I’ve tried to make those decks twice since then and have gotten the same results each time.

EDIT: Nevermind. I think I misread your comment. You didn’t mean marking the new 1000 wins portrait as a favorite, you just meant switching back to the original portrait and using that. I will try that now and respond back to this thread if it works.

EDIT 2: It works. You just need to switch back to an older portrait and remake the deck. The new portraits are the bug. Cannot save decks with a new portrait. =( Hope they fix that stat.

Thank you for the tip.

Hi, RedMint! You didn’t misread my comment - I meant that setting the new portraits as favorite fixes the issue. I don’t know, if you can do this from the Android app, because I have never used it myself. However, as of this morning my solution does not work. Everything seems fine up until I start a new game. Then the new 1000 portrait automatically reverts to the old one, regardless if I have set it as favorite or not.
As far as I know, Blizzard are working on a solution, which will be delivered with a minor patch. Up until then be sure to use the old portraits, so that you do not run into any issues.
Thank you for the reply here and have a great day!