Frozen Hearthstone during switch desktops on MacOS

still crashing… guys

Reset In-Game Options work for me. Go to settings in the blizzard App. Finally!

Edit: Did the misstake to tab out and now it won’t work again. Congratulations Blizzard.

Repair it please! It’s really annoying! :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

let me get this straight: you released an update for Hearthstone but there is no fix for this issue. OK, maybe the MacOS user base isn’t that profitable so maybe just let them have the same bug for over a month, that will make them spend more money on our products. You guys need to do better than that.

1 Like

hELLo mY nAmE iS bATtLeGrOuNd

i WaNt To bE AbLe tO pLaY HeArThStOnE BeNtLoGrOuNdS oN My mAcBoOk

Blizzard, can we make a deal?
I’ll buy the most expensive bundle if you can fix all the problems.
Great way to lose money otherwise.

Same here… Pissin’ me off…

How is this still an issue after the last few updates? Do the decision makers over there just not care about us users on Mac OS? Such a fundamental issue makes the game unplayable on this platform.

Same here… Pls repair this bug

just got back recently to the game and yes, this is terribly annoying.

at least is good to see that is kind of a “new” problem. let’s hope they’re on it to solve it quickly

This happens every time I try playing. Has anyone figured out a fix?

1 Like

Same here . blizzard is sleeping on this for a couple of months. Unbelievable company

1 Like

I thought that with the latest patch it would be solved, I can only see a yellow square… I have not been able to play for more than a month now… what a terrible service

1 Like

if this is occuring on your M[123] macs please try setting the frame rate to low. this will temporarily fix the crash. still, i want to enjoy the game in 120hz. you still have no fixes @blizzard? wow!

I’m on mac m1, latest version everything and the game freezes every time I switch desktops. I have to force it to quit then relaunche every time. Unplayable. Please fix it.

Edit : you can temporarily fix the issue by lowering the frame rate in the settings even tho hearthstone is also fun for its animations. Sadly blizzard isn’t known for its good support.

It’s surprising me how long they are actually taking to solve this…

This bug is finally fixed!