Frozen Hearthstone during switch desktops on MacOS

Frozen Hearthstone during switch desktops on MacOS, please repair it, thank you

19 Likes

Having the same issue since the latest update. :frowning:

6 Likes

Same! So frustrating. Please fix as soon as possible Blizzard. Hearthstone keeps crashing on Mac.

7 Likes

It crashes even in windowed mode if I switch to another desktop and back. That’s really annoying.

The problem appeared with the latest update.

1 Like

I can’t even open in now on MacOS, t square one-colored window pops up and that’s it.

3 Likes

The same. Crushes always after previous updates. When launches and switch windows freezes and crushes. Fix it please.

2 Likes

same here. same here. same here. test your app before shipping. you are not 5 years old. you are not an indie studio. You are Blizzard, charging hundreds of dollars to your users.

1 Like

Same here. When I start the game all I hear is music. Nothing more. MacOS.

same problem here… even after restarting mac

Same and all because of the patch!

same goes for me. can’t switch between windows because Hearthstone might crash. Oh, what a fun bug after the 2-month closed shop for all Mac users.

Same here, Hearthstone crashes on my Ipad, freez up, needs to be restarted which doesn’t work either most of the time after the latest update. Works great on my PC though, but I like to be able to play it on my Ipad too. Please fix this problem!

Same situation, plz fix it!

yep. i got the same problem (m1 macbook air) i thought it was on my side at the first place. Fix please

same here with m1 air on latest update

I will ask this once more, since no one seems to really care: do you guys even have a community manager that could let us know what’s going on? Coz you seem really eager to do your job when pre-purchases of an expansion are on the line, but you don’t have the same energy for such bugs.

2 Likes

Have same problem. Constantly loosing on Battlegrounds because of that :sweat_smile:
Can’t gain rating because of last patch…

same here with macbook pro m3
issue still hasn’t been fixed although almost bug’s been revealed 2 weeks ago!! no macos updates were downloaded for me, so it’s definitely hs problem

for anyone struggling: switching frame rate to MIN fixes the issue, but game experience drops a lot

2 Likes

I have the same issue :frowning: M1 Macbook Air. Tried Scan and repair. Tried windowed mode. Tried frame rate to min. Still crashes. Every. Single. Time - SO frustrating!

Same problem on the switching