Game lag slow when moving cards

Since the new expansion update. its really hard to play when interacting with cards its slow like lag but not internet lag its game problem

1 Like

same here,logged in after patch and its like the game is going in 10 fps,gives me a headache

Hello, there is a new feature in the options menu, change the frame rate from low to high, that will probably solve your problem.

I tried that and its still the same like that other guy says its like playing with constant fps lag. I’ve tried playing non window and then window but its all the same.

i have ryzen 5 3600 16gig ram more then enough for this surely

like when i click refresh for new cards it doesn’t register it and then suddenly does it. so sometimes ill end up spam clicking it to make it work and then it ill miss a row etc etc.

playable its just annoying wasn’t like this before expansion update

Hmm… I see… did you also set the other option from Low Quality to High? Because until that it didn’t work for me either… Seems like the FPS is limited on Low and Medium Quality setting. I hope this helps, try different settings.

ok that seems to better playing in high settings it must of changed them when it updated i guess.

thank you

1 Like