Game minimizes to desktop, can not open Battle.net or switch back to Hearthstone

So really annoying bug or problem here where my girlfriend will be in the middle of a match, the game will lose focus (ie minimize) and won’t be able to open battle.net app or hearthstone again without rebooting.

I’ve tried verifying the game files, giving admin priviledges to hearthstone and resetting the game options. It’s worth noting that I’m using a dual monitor setup, and have tried changing from fullscreen to windowed, but it keeps happening.

it’s incredibly fustrating and I need some sort of fix so we can enjoy Hearthstone the way it was meant to be played.

Edit: I’m using the latest drivers for the video card, temperatures are divine (her rig never exceeds 55 degrees celcius) and it only happens when playing Hearthstone.

Hey theonlyone38,

This issue, could potentially mean that another application/service is picking up focus on your computer. That could be anything, like a gamepad, mouse/keyboard software, bluetooth devices etc.

What I would suggest that you try is this troubleshooting steps here.