Game not loading

For some reason all of a sudden, my game will no longer load. I cleared cache and data, same issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled, same issue.

On launch now I should get the login lage but the game doesnt seem to be loading far enough to get it.

Samsung Galaxy S10+

Same here. I created ticket, Blizzard GM told me it is not on their side, it is something wrong with my phone, but that is not true for sure.

Galaxy S10 here, game was working normally, I bought new expansion and I couldn’t start the game next day. Can’t pass tavern doors, it’s just stacked there. I did everything you did and can’t play the game for like second week now. I even created topic here in forum, blizzard didn’t even respond… It looks like they don’t care.

My game loads but i can’t go into collections. Just stays on previous screen and does not change to new screen.

Why the hell do developers always point to someone else when there is an issue? Both EU and US forums are full of this kind of problem. On both PC and mobile devices running different OS and hardware. Lol.

is working now. can go into collections

I now have the same problem again. Has anyone found any solution to the problem? I’m using Galaxy S10e with latest Android.

Hi Filip220,

could you please open your won thread (this one is quite old) and indicate the steps you already tried yourself as well as your operative system?

Please check also if the issue persists when using a different connection, for example, your mobile data rather than your home wi-fi. If this is an option, please see also if the issue persists if you try to access your account from a computer.

Last but not least, please describe what happens - it can help to narrow down the issue. Are you stuck on the tavern doors forever or do Playful sprites appear? Are there any error messages? Is your game trying to download/install an update?

All this information can help us to narrow the list of possible causes and II am thankful for your help here!

Feedback? https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Vyraneer