Game updates on every Battlenet client start

Hello there,
I ran into some trouble with Bnet client, specificaly with Hearthstone.
Every time I start the client, Hearthstone (other games are fine) starts to checking for update and it stucks in “initializing” phase for 3-5 minutes, even if the game is up to date. If I hit “Check for Updates” button, it says its “OK” immediately, no update needed. “Scan and Repair” button does “nothing”, everything is fine it says.
This started to happen after switching to new client betaversion (don’t know exactly, two weeks, month…?). But switching back to “old” client version doesn’t help with this problem. I’ve been hoping it will go of with next regular Hearthstone update, but the game updates fine to new version and this bug still continues.
Any ideas, please? Everything is up to date (client, games, drivers, OS - Windows10). The only thing I didn’t try is to reinstall client or Hearthstone itself.

Thank you,
Martin

Hi Pabouk, if your Hearthstone game client isn’t patching up correctly you’ll need to do the checks from our guide here.

As part of the Advanced steps you’ll need to uninstall and reinstall the Blizzard App as well as the game client too.

That should help you with sorting that :slight_smile:

It seems, that reinstalling the whole game (as my last option) was helpful so far.
Thank you!