Hearthstone - Disconeccted from Blizzard Services

Good morning, I need help. Since friday, nowhere Hearthstone stop working. When I launch Hearthstone, it will says “You were disconnected from Blizzard services”. I did everything according to your instructions to fix it but it didn´t help. But i have the same problem on my mobile data, I can do it, but when I´m connected on my Wifi or any other, it still says “You were disconnected from Blizzard Services”. And while all the other games are going well, only Hearthstone not.

1 Like

It’s happening the same to me, and my internet is fine too :frowning:

Hey,

Sorry to hear about the connection issues, please try the steps over on the Support Article for this, make sure to do the Advanced Troubleshooting steps also. https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/000022438

If the issue continues after the above steps then please contact the Support Team. https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help

Hi, same problem here and when i go to support team page, it tells me to go here, so I am a bit in an infinite loop… (my full description “My hearthstone on mobile isn’t working when connected on wifi (on mobile data it runs ok). Whenever started, it is loading for a while and then shows error and “closed, you were disconnected, please restart the aplication” message. It started like two or three weeks ago (it was fine before) and I have tried at least three different wifi sites.”)

1 Like

I already contacted Support Team and did everything what they said…and still its still dont work, so i think there must be some problem on your Europe Server.

well i have the same problem for a few days right now

i firstly thought its my internet but i can play overwatch even tough not very fluid, but no way im going to play hearthstone? that cant be right

pls help

1 Like

They have some problem with their Europe server or Client … next patch may propably fix it.

ok thats interesting to know but the stange part is, i testet it with my mobile phone in tethering and it actually worked

so in my chase it might be my internet