Hearthstone does not start after last patch on the Apple Mac

Hearthstone does not start after the last patch {Mac} {OSxX Yosemite, 10.10.5 (14F2511)} if i open hearthstone on my mac, it comes in de loading screen where you see the doors to enter the tavern. But normally the HS-logo should turn light and dark on and on, so you know you’re loading in the game. This isn’t working anymore and the game doesn’t start. It’s stuck on the tavern-door-theme. If I let it load on this stuck-page, the temperature of my mac raises drastically. How do I fix this problem? Re-installing doesn’t work.

well very sad, for a long time i use to play this game, after last update, i get locked screen and nothing happens, not a single message, after their " day for maintenance " i’ve never been able to play again, i’ve changed OS, i was running High sierra, now with Yosemite, nothing, on my ipad the something, why?,?

1 Like

The minimum system requirements for the game is OS X® 10.12 (latest version). Please update your OS and let us know if you’re still experiencing the issue after that.

How’s my driving? Let me know! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Hagut

alright, will update my system :smiley: thx

4 says after patch and still norhing, cant play at all. Dont say to me its my fault caus either my tablet ao phone or pc cant play it. Cheers for take a solid game and sink it. Hear someone who putt money into your game

Still cant enter game. Get stuck at doortheme after signing in. I reinstall like 10x… playing on Samsung tablet and had latest update. Frustrating. Please help

Same here and I’m using Monterey OS 12.7.1. Last HS update killed the game.
Looks like after D4 this is another Blizzard game which I will say ByeBye to.
404 no more Blizzard games found :skull_and_crossbones:

#byebyeblizzard