Hearthstone does not start

Hello
I create a new topic because I haven’t found another one with my problem or in any case a little different.
the problem is that when I start hearthstone it starts loading so I see the doors of the inn and then I get the message that it cannot connect to the blizzard servers even when I have friends on the blizzard client playing it,
i play in europe and it gives me this problem but in america the game works
I tried to do it analyzes and repairs but it didn’t tell me anything, I tried to restart the pc also to reinstall heartstone but it didn’t solve anything.
when I get the message that it cannot connect in the upper right corner this message appears HS:NT304:303:0

1 Like

Hey there Eleumas,

Please try out the following steps below:

thank you i clear the files

I have the same problem.

Your advice didn’t help me

1 Like

Sorry to hear that you are having some issues still. Could you try the steps on this article as there’s a good chance this should be able to get you back online and playing. ^^

I have have the same issue. but what makes it worse is i can log into Europe fine but not Asia. It also works on my phone? but not my PC. I have done several reinstalls cleared cache files etc.

It was fine the other day.

1 Like

same issue here. Have tried the fixes, but no luck. Can play Americas, but not Europe or Asia. game just hangs

1 Like

I tried that last time it happened but it didnt change anything.

still can’t play Europe. prob time to quit then

Almost a month has passed, and i still cant play. I guess that Blizzard doesnt care at all.

Same! I have a Chromebook and can’t follow the steps above. It doesn’t load up to the start page.

I am still unable to play the game. I guess that means its over. Thanks!

I am unable to play on my mac! it says there isn’t a bliaazard app to support it