Hearthstone freezes

Whenever I enter play mode, my collection or open my friendlist Hearthstone just freezes and after a while crashes without displaying any error message. But I can still play the solo adventures without any problems. I reinstalled hearthstone and connected to A and NA servers, but nothing seems to help.

Hey SominXVI,

Are you playing on a Computer/Mac, or on a mobile device?

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Im playing on mobile. After the new update everything worked just fine until like three days ago. Since then i havent been able to play or enter my collection. Quick update: Now Im able to play normally on NA and AS servers but the issue still persists on Eu servers.

Guys. I m about to stop playing hearthstone because The game lagg so strongly every 30seconds that it is unplayable.
That’s sad. All was ok, and right after an update it became unplayable.
My phone and my connection didn’t change, it s about bliz devloper who f… up.
Fix this please

i have same issue constant lag and game freeze all the time

and please don’t tell that i have problem with drivers, i can play more complex 3d games normaly

Greetings WildWolf

I know how disruptive freezes can be in games, so my advice is that you try these troubleshooting steps to exclude any hardware or software issue:

Should those steps not be sufficient, you can always reply back to this thread and post your system files so we can do a more in depth investigation.
Follow this handy guide in how to make system files: