Hearthstone has become too expensive v2

once a guy did the material with the same name and today I want less knowledge in my way to explain what and how. for 1 packet price as surely knowledge for gold you can buy a card pack (5 pieces + guaranteed rare) but other card games have knowledge (tes: legends 6 and rare, pokemon tcg 10! cards and reversal holo and rare) know the case of heartstone comes out at least poorly in my opinion there should be a separate more expensive package with a guaranteed epic or golden pack that you can buy in the store once in a while, and coming back to the price these are extremely expensive from a few to several tens of € (depends where we buy them) and there it cuts into a piece of mockery where in order to have dust for everything he must buy packages for real money or farmic them but that it would not be fun (only) 100gold for the day where it is bordering on a joke! according to a good solution it would be to give players the opportunity to buy a ready deck for gold so that new ones can learn to play heartstone etc (and before someone says it is Shwistomig) I know but in half a year it will fall out of the standard and will be in full stop again and then what? ?? (answer this question yourself) 2 matter is a blizzard policy because what he is doing is not enough that heartstone dies (which not only statistics on Twitch shows and on YT) but generally a lack of finish balance (warrior stone for every 2 match) and most importantly, lack of trust in players because they make great cards on such Reddit and Blizzard does not appreciate this, I think it should be a BUFF and NERF card rotation every month for the finish to be varied and additionally one monthly card of the month (mainly epic) because the finish line where one deck moves the other will probably let me not comment. 3 case no playing heartstone in other platforms (because we do not hide the only where you can play heartstone is pc / android and IOS AND I could be tempted to do the console version and especially the switch (where the latter is extremely popular) and so the restriction heartstone is on the Unity engine is a piece of stupidity. to sum up heartstone dies new players are depleting and Blizzard is doing another adventure where all we get are packages not worth the price.

4 Likes

Im “farming” for the 3rd expansion rightnow. That means i play the game and not even extensivly.

Got together with the preorder (my last in december" 115 packs for rastakahn, 76 without any real money involved and at uldum i saved up 92 packages. Again without money involved.

I know i got luckier as others of my fellow forum comrades but i still didnt get a good amount of stuff and even tough i could craft those, i choose to save the dust for resource Management.

If you nerv and buff cards more frequentky the game may be even more expensiv because different cards and classes might be meta and would be prefered or needed much more

About the depleting playerbase about new players and the game dying. Do xou hsve a link wit official numbers?

I read that claim very often so theres a chance this is true ofc but i never saw a source for the claim and i would be interested to see those

As for the comunity cards. I cant comment on that because i only saw very vew and i have no idea on how to balance a game or anything like that so it would be interestingto see a view creations but i couldnt predict the outcome in the long run.

That was no intend to lecture You btw.

The saving part is just working out perfectly for me so i thought id share the tip.

Allready saved 20 Packs for next expansion :slight_smile:

Giving more out for gold means there’d be no reason to spend any money, so that suggestion just kills the game right there.

That said, I do believe people should get more for there money or at the very least have different guaranteed ways to spend it. It is a tricky situation, just because dust is a universal commodity between sets, so you can’t make it too good, otherwise you’re taking away the incentive to purchase the follow expansion. Maybe something like when you get the pre-order bundle you get 3 tokens to craft 3 golden non-disenchantable legendaries of your choice (unless they get nerfed then you get the token back ). You could then have an option to buy the tokens for a real world amount.

The simply thing I want is for no triplicate epics. It is genuinely playing into my thought process when considering whether or not to buy the upcoming solo content as I’m missing quite a few I want.

For the price of 2 packs (180 RUB) i can buy a:
A nice game (For example, geometry dash)
3 bars of chocolate
Slice of pizza
~4 cubic decimeters of mountain dew
Useless sh*t on AliExpress
Many stuff actually

That’s why i don’t spend any money on hearthstone.

1 Like

I’ve spent literally thousands of hours playing HS (5+ years), that’s why I don’t mind giving them a little bit here and there, to show my support and keep the game going.

4 Likes

I absolutly think thats a smart desicion.

Use your money how you enjoy it.

Before i buy 2 packs id rather enjoy a Ben and Jerrys

1 Like

Buy more card packs.

I REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE IN YET ANOTHER COPY PASTA ABOUT PACKETS

besides - hs didnt become too expensive and never was, whoever things that is either underpaide or unemployed.

Also - have you seen anyone at your local Lambo representatives, ranting about how expensive the car is? That they deserve it, but can’t afford it so they demand a price cut? Rofl, thats just hilarious way of inadequate reasoning.

*grabs popcorn * :popcorn:

1 Like

Continues to participate.

2 Likes

The game isn’t too expensive for me, with how much I pay (0) I consistently reach my goals.
I wouldn’t pay for this tho, it’s such bad value.

2 Likes

Not to mention that line was nothing more than your average forum rant in ALL CAPS.
If anyone’s going to voice their displeasure, at least do it in a (dramatically flicks hair)
STYLISH
fashion. :sparkles::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sparkles:

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to grab some popcorn before Khisana eats it all.

(grabs my own popcorn)
Wait a second, I don’t even like popcorn.
(puts popcorn down and grabs a lollipop)
MUCH better.

:clown_face::lollipop:
Let the clown-fest commence!

How can the game be too expensive if i dont spend any money on it? Insert the “We Smart” meme.

3 Likes

Insert “were resourcefull” meme here

(Insert “The Value!” meme here)

Hearthstone is really not stonks :<

I know, awkward af :smiley:

bah, i feel so behind on forum meta right now

4 Likes

Sometimes it shifts faster than the game itself :smiley:

It’s a simple matter of how much you put in versus how much you get out. Personally, I buy 1 pre-order pack every expansion so I spend approx. £200 a year on Hearthstone.

Now, I also play at least 2 hours a day pretty much every day…that’s 730 hours of entertainment per year.

A quick calculation shows me that I get 3.65 hours of enjoyment and entertainment out of the game for every £1 I have spent on it in a year……

Tell me where else you can consistently have 3-4 hours of fun for a ÂŁ1

1 Like

condoms ;D

[20 characters]