Hearthstone has become too expensive v2

Ha ha they are £2 from the machine in this country now, WAAAYYY more expensive than Hearthstone :stuck_out_tongue:

just like in hearthstone, buy 50 packs ;D

you can go 3-4 hours with one condom? like … in one go?

all hail the real frog god khisana!!!

well, it was about having fun. I find the time before and after enjoyable as well.

plus I have the magic ability to pay less than 1.12€ PER condom :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

…you just like making balloon animals with them don’t you :wink:

4 Likes

that reminds me of a very funny story.

quite a while ago I was living with 2 female flatmates and the rubber seal around the door of our washing machine had a part ripped out, so the door wasn’t fully waterproof and the machine was leaking when it ran.

we fixed that by inflating a condom and twist the bottom, so the air would stay in and then, when closing the door, tuck the condom between the door and the machine at that point where the rubber seal was damaged.

this worked like a charm. however one day, while I was making balloon animals in my room, I heard my flatmate shout at the top of her lungs “OH NO!!! THE CONDOM BROKE!!”

and yes, it was the washing machine :wink:

3 Likes

Depends on the pserson*
Actually the fun from the games is also depending on the person…

F2P since 2014 (except Dalaran Heist solo content and golden Gelbin Mekkatorque) and still happily building every deck I want.

Actually, I did not even play much with the fancy new decks this month, instead I tried playing supercheap low budget decks on my alt accounts. Some of them perform surprisingly well. I’ll post them in a separate thread.

4 Likes

in most countries a packet of decent cigaretes goes for 5 euro
in most western countries goes as high as 10 euro

i just can’t wrap my head how something costing 2 to 4 packets of Davidoff is expensive, thats litteraly 1 to 2 days cigaretes consumption for a heavy smoker. And HS doesnt dmg your health

“Look, you’re making me smoke again…”
Sounds cooler than
“Look, you’re making me play HS again…”
And really, the first line goes well directed at arena too, not just at your son

But ya know, smoking ain’t cool when you’ll get lung cancer.

I know, it’s a way to relax with no effort, I’ve always been against it but it’s something bad and bad things are fun to joke about

some may argue that HS gave it to much more ppl, paired with 1 and 2 mana drops

1 Like

Smoking basicly spending much money to put s*it in your mouth and set it on fire to fill your lungs with tar

Never got behind that concept…

it’s just a way of putting a substance in your body that makes you feel a certain way. alcohol, sugar or caffeine are other (legal) examples of this concept.

and for some the rewarding positive feeling from that consumption far outweighs the damaging effects the substance has.

1 Like

I understand the concept of drugs

Just this one is the obvious stupid one imo.

I didn’t mean to be condescending here. it’s just that I’m used to think in depth about seemingly banal things and I find that many good things come from this. maybe sometimes I don’t quite hit the mark :wink:

nah didnt think its condescending tbh … but i mean we are frogs by choice so there may be a connection

just dont worry too much :wink:

there’s a saying painted on the wall of a building in vienna that reads “don’t try to be an apple if you’re a banana cause you always will be a second rate apple”.

so the question is: do we really have a choice? :wink:

destiny has chosen us

didnt say it was our own choice

also id love to see that writing. give me an adress i might go there this weekend

[link]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLpUev1FvS0[/link]

it also reminds me on this btw