Hearthstone team stupidity

The Hearthsone team is the worst team there is. They are so stupid that they do not understand the cards they put in the game and what their implications are. I spit on these fools destroying their own game. how to put cards that combined destroy the opponent 10 cards from the pack. how to put weapons in the pack that take cards out of the opponent’s hand. those cards are weapons not compensations, idiots from blizzard. I lose that my opponent uses a card that costs 2 and takes a key card out of my hand. Idiots from blizzard think that taking my card to the battlefield is a compensation. That’s a weapon, not a compensation, idiots from blizzard. You dont understand the game. The game has become a dice roll nothing else. That’s how stupid these blizzard creators are. I will never give a penny to these idiots again. they turned a strategy game into a game of pure luck. Stop to play this stupid game!

11 Likes

100% agree blud (20 char)

1 Like

Meh my last game of the season I won because my Warlock opponent thought it was crucial to play Tickatus against an aggro deck…they were wrong.

Not gona lie, all I read was “my deck has a counter, that’s not fair, I should be allowed to win”.

‘’ how to put cards that combined destroy the opponent 10 cards from the pack ‘’
:+1: :+1:
Because there is no design left to do.The game has become meaningless.
There are so many ridiculous cards in the game.

1 Like

So a dirty rat made you lose a game wow , get to the next game, its frustrating when it happens to you but do you honestly can say that you never played a control deck and dirty rat your opponent win condition? plus i wanna say this to ppl that are not familiar with card games you complain about mutanus dirty rat or tickatus, while most card games like mgt for example one of the best ever made have multiple burn cards and discard cards that actually disrupts your win condition, because their win condition is if the disrupt was succesful , there is only one problem with hearthstone tbh and that is generate resources that need to either stop or back down a litle bit , and i am not talking about a deck that have 2-4 cards of these and its a 34 card deck i am talking about decks that have multiple discovers into discovers and they are like a 50 card deck you cant play around, dirty rat is strategic for both players. You can either keep a few minion so dirty rat might miss plus when your opponent plays it he can be ruined also, thats actually strategy . But we are so frustrated with generation these days that it seems many people are titled from a dirty rat, When dirty rat was released it wasnt a hated card

1 Like

These petty blizzard idiots ruined the game in their pursuit of money. Stop giving them a penny and stop playing their games. They are all millionaires because you waste your time with nonsense like their games. The time wasted by people for the blizzard mess is an incredible evil. Do important things in life and don’t let any uneducated people subjugate you with frivolous fun. I lost a lot of time in this game and I regret it. Don’t make the same mistake. Blizzard makes money from ruining people’s lives. Their games are a deception and an easy pleasure. They are like a devilish temptation. just stop playing. These people are a disease for society.

3 Likes

What are you talking about?

Can I just have fun, without the implications of supporting something evil?
I love playing Hearthstone, and I’ll continue supporting it.

I didn’t write for idiots. Idiots will continue to spend their time here. Have fun and supporting the hearthstone as much as you can. give them your money to be smart to the end. I am happy that you play hearthstone because I hate idiots.

2 Likes

And by idiots you mean people who don’t agree with you? That’s funny.

Are you familiar with the saying: half of the world hates what the other half loves doing every day?

It holds for most things, don’t you think?

1 Like

What if I were to continue playing the game without pouring a penny into it?

Would you say that I’d be allowed to enjoy it then? Or would I still be an idiot at that point?

Dont feed a troll that just quited because he was robbed of a win with a dirty rat, he is prolly a bad player that loses constantly and never will to learn from his mistakes but instead blames the world for the injustice

Agreed, i was looking forward for this expansion like most of us but the current cards/questlines are just destroying the game imo. Previous expansions had their flaws aswell but i must say that im already missing forged in the barrens a lot compared to this.

1 Like

Hey guys, Mage is too powerful and have unlimited card draws, lets give it perma +2 spell damage and more powerful card draws. idiots who desinged this!

1 Like

There are two things that influence this hearthstone team to create disastrous cards for the game: stupidity and greed. They put a lot of cards that play your cards or eat your crystals or take your turns. with two cards the opponent can destroy 10 cards in the pack. It’s incredible how bad this hearthstone team is. because the main reason they destroyed this game is stupidity. they do not understand the balance of this game. They don’t really understand their own game. I can’t play this mess anymore and in fact it’s much better now that I’m not wasting my time. If you resist for a while and don’t play at all, you will get rid of the addiction because here we are talking about an addiction. they know which buttons to press so that you become addicted to their game. stop playing, get rid of this burden. You know what I’m telling you is true, but you don’t want to admit it yet.

2 Likes

Why do you hate tickatus that much i dont understand it, the mechanic is not that bad this mechanic is welcomed i many other games , also i play around 600 games at least each month ranked both standard and wild and its very rare that it happened to me to get burned by tickatus for 10 cards and sometimes even if he did i still won cause he didnt hit any crusial win condiotion , also very few times i had time to burn my opponent for 10 cards , it only happens against priest tbh, Also i respect your decision to quit hearthstone and i hope you find a game you enjoy but you are not out of the woods yet since i see you lurking at forums hehe

This game ruined since Naxxramas came out! It was so much more fun than now.

1 Like

Sephiroth do you win constantly? what a stupid child. I am glad that you will spend a lot of time in this game because you deserve it. you will regret it later or you will not notice at all because it shows how smart you are. these kind of bastards who think they understand something about this world are the best idiots for manipulation. He does not realize that he is wasting his massive time he wants to progress and learn from mistakes. Well, you’re wrong to waste your time, which is obvious, but you don’t learn any of it. The working slave! Suckers like this need to be easily controlled, as they develop in detail and lose the essentials. You see, the blizzard owner has a million-dollar house with your money.

The blizzard company is a bunch of idiots and that’s obvious. You see, there are a lot of players who say they destroyed the game. If a lot of customers say about the hearthstone team that they are idiots then they are idiots. The client is always right, but in this case it is obvious

1 Like

I’d like to ask: have you ever worked in customer service before, Winval?
As someone who has, I’d like to say this:

The customer is not always right, but always entitled to voice outrageous complaints because he’s paying for the service.

For the simplest example to understand, look at the multitude of negative reviews on Steam for some new AAA game where people complain about it not being optimized to run properly on their system.

And yet, when I bought Resident Evil Village. for instance, I experienced none of the stuttering issues people pointed out.

Well, maybe if these people took their time to actually check the minimal system requirements and run the game with the recommended graphical preset, then they wouldn’t be complaining.

See, it’s very easy to complain. You just write a bad review and click post. Minimal thought is required.

It’s much harder to work it out on your own and admit when you’re wrong.

Furthermore, there’s no reward in winning constantly. When you win constantly, you’re not being challenged, and you’re not motivated to improve and learn from your mistakes.

1 Like

For some reason, there is a design team that never learns from its mistakes. They have never been motivated for years.

1 Like

Then again you think you understand somthing about this world, while your post is trying to manipulate ppl by naming them or guilting them into playing the game

I waste my time? you are entitled to say to people how to waste thei time , you are mature you think? if any you are wasting your time based on you saying you quitted

thats where you are wrong , see there are 3 type of players in hs , 1 category is bad players ( stuck in low ranks or losing a lot and entering forums saying how bad the game is) 2nd category good players who are just playing the game high ranks dont bother with foroums cause some times its just toxic , and 3rd good players like the second categoty who care a lot about the game for whatever reason and they are trying to really improve it maybe by using the foroums

No i dont win constantly usually at the end of each season my overall win rate from tracker is from 55% to 65% my highest score ever , if i won constatly then i would be bored never improved and hit a wall at some point. If you play the game just so you can win constatly like having a winrate of 80% or 90% i dont know what are you looking for its not real,