Heartsone.exe is not responding

Quite frequently HS ( and only HS ) stops working mid game. The screen blinks ( turns off and on ) and HS windows becomes white and non-responsive. Sometimes closing the process and starting the game helps but the issue happens again and again. During one game it happened 5 times and I simply gave up and stopped playing.

Event Viewer shows the an Error with nvlddmkm

There are 2 types of errors in Event Viewer
The one with Event ID 153 says
The description for Event ID 153 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event: 

\Device\000001c5
Restarting TDR occurred on GPUID:a00

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

And the one with Event ID 14 says:
The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event: 

\Device\000001c5
CMDre 0000004c 00003ffc ffffffff 00000007 ffffffff

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

Difference between them since there is a lot of them is only with line starting with CMDre 0000004c

My GPU is 3080 Ti and HS is the only game I’m having such issues with.
What can I do ?