Hunter Freezing trap bug

Encountered a bug in hearthstone which has caused an in-game issue which has occurred 3 times now.

When playing against hunters in ranked play mode, any minion which is returned to my hand by the secret ‘freezing trap’ then becomes unplayable. It’s possible to see the card in my hand, however when I hover over it with the mouse it’s impossible to select to play again. This isn’t being caused by a lack of available mana. The card just cannot be selected or played for the remainder of the game.

This bug needs to be fixed in the next update.

2 Likes

Hi DK44,

Thanks for your report! Indeed this is a known issue at the moment, though the card should still be playable using drag-n-drop rather than single clicks. A proper fix is on the way as well!

Same issue here, I can no longer play the card returned with freezing. I play on PC

that doesnt work for me im sorry to say please fix it as my the other player is normally a hunter for me and its beginging to make me want to remove the whole game it shouldnt take this long to fix it!

I got the same issue. Playing on an iPad and on a MacBook. The bug occured only after I played Mindrender Illucia, maybe this helps.

I had the same issue. I play on PC. Very annoying