I cannot refresh my daily quest

I cannot refresh my daily quest.

EDIT: As of Tuesday, 12 November 2019, it works again! Finally! Thanks.

Same here, I can not refresh / re-roll daily quests on my 2 accounts. They are locked in and the x button is gone.

Same with me. It’s the second consecutive time, since yesterday I also couldn’t do it.

Same here, been like this since yesterday.

same here, but nobody gives a …

1 Like

Bang on the money mate and mentioning money that’s the only thing this once great company is now interested in. Its been almost 2 months since the crashes on android phones started happening and they still haven’t fixed it.

I assume its because they have been so focused on Blizzcon that they just don’t have the time to fix current issues in the game they’ve got to get those new game and patch announcements out so they can rake in more cash, sod the fact that android users can’t play the game.

Didn’t open up enough servers for classic Wow release either because that would mean spending more money and its easier to have a sh1tshow for almost a month and making their customers suffer than being actually prepared.

Lost all faith in this company now… I suggest you guys don’t spend a penny on the game until they pull their finger out.

Also you can begin by compensating android users for the cash/gold they lost on arena runs with your bugged game for the past 2 months but that won’t happen will it, can’t afford to make share holders unhappy but it’s fine to make your customers unhappy as long as you keep raking in that sweet dollar dollar.

I do the daily quest everyday in Hearthstone. Today the quest I got was “Big Boss Battle”. THis means you have to play “Battlegrounds”. When I tried it said:-

“Battlegrounds is in early access. You can gain access by purchasing any of the Descent of Dragons pre-purchases in the shop”.

The minimum cost for this is ÂŁ48.99.

Crazy amount of money to play a daily quest (which I cannot cancel for a new one).

Apparently, they posted something about this issue on reddit, which obviously is the right place to clarify Hearthstone players… Now, why does Blizzard keep a Technical Support thread on their own website? Mystery…

Since last patch missed 1 quest and can’t reroll still.

Cant reroll quests at all, been like that for a week. This is borderline incompetence and definately neglect of customers - how can a bug like this be live for more than a day tops ?

Definately the last time i ever spend money on this game …

Hello all!

Please have a look at the pinned topic Update on 15.6 Issues, you’ll find a few details about this problem and on plans regarding a fix for it :slight_smile: