Improvement of the functionality of the site page “rating table of the battlefield”

Извините за не точный перевод, переводил через гугл-переводчик.
Sorry for the inaccurate translation, translated through google translator.

Эту тему создал на русском форуме, ответили что нужно написать на американском форуме.
I created this topic on the Russian forum, they answered what needs to be written on the American forum.

Здравствуйте. Не уверен что выбрал правильную категорию, извиняюсь если пишу не туда. Начал недавно играть в “hearthstone” и имею на полях сражения 5тыс рейтинга. Хотел найти своё расположение в рейтинговой таблице “полях сражения” на этой странице https://hearthstone.blizzard.com/ru-ru/community/leaderboards?region=EU&leaderboardId=battlegrounds&seasonId=7 и у меня не получилось это сделать, так как я имею не самый высокий рейтинг. Пришлось перелистывать страницы до моего рейтинга, по сути перелистывать страницы можно вперёд только на 2 и это очень долго, практически невозможно найти себя в рейтинговой таблице, если только у тебя не большое звание.
Можно сделать функционал этой страницы намного удобнее и полезнее для ознакомления с рейтингом, реализовав один из следующих решений:
1.Добавив поле(input) при вводе туда никнейма или же батлтега будет показывать твоё расположение в таблице(как по мне самый идеальный вариант)
2.Расширить диапазон кнопок навигации(pagination) добавив туда возможность переключать страницы по сотым и десятым числам, то есть если ты сейчас на 5 странице чтобы ты мог переключиться на 105 и т.д, так же аналогично с десятыми.
Hello. I’m not sure I chose the right category, I apologize if I’m writing in the wrong place. I recently started playing “hearthstone” and have a 5k rating on the battlefields. I wanted to find my position in the “battlegrounds” leaderboard on this page https://hearthstone.blizzard.com/en-us/community/leaderboards?region=EU&leaderboardId=battlegrounds&seasonId=7 1 and I couldn’t do it because I don’t have the highest rating. I had to turn the pages to my rating, in fact, you can only turn the pages forward by 2 and it is very long, it is almost impossible to find yourself in the rating table, unless you have a high rank.
You can make the functionality of this page much more convenient and useful for getting acquainted with the rating by implementing one of the following solutions:

1. By adding a field (input) when entering a nickname or a battle tag there, it will show your location in the table (as for me the most ideal option)
  2. Expand the range of navigation buttons (pagination) by adding the ability to switch pages by hundredths and tenths, that is, if you are now on page 5 so that you can switch to 105, etc., the same with tenths.