Invisible cards

At one of my turns in the game I draw a card which I could neither see or play. Next turn, I draw another invisible card and I wasn’t allowed to play anything (visible or invisible cards) and neither attack or use my hero power.

https://imgur.com/a/plr7Wjn
1 Like

Yoo,

I just encountered the same issue twice in a row. Both instances it happened right after my opponent used spychic scream, screaming deathratlle minions into my deck. In both instances i drew the first played minion on my side of the board without it being visible or playable, both instances i could not use my hero power, play any cards or what ever. After restarting the game i ended up in a normal non bugged game again, though i did end up losing because of it in my second game.
I have some screenshots which can help clarify if they need to supplied.

Yep. Happened to me after psychic scream too and I also noticed drawing the first played minion of my side of the board before it dissapeared.

Same exact issue here. I had made a post and it appears to have been removed without comment, so I’m hitching my wagon up to you guys. :slight_smile:

Priest opponent used Psychic Scream, and I drew up a Goblin Bomb and it effectively locked me out from doing anything that round for the rest of the game.

Just happened to me as well. Really, really annoying to lose because of something like this.

Happened to me after Deathrattle card psychic screamed into deck during wild

Heya,

Thank you for reporting the bugs you find, and helping the developers improve the game for us all. This is not the right place to report bugs though, post any bugs you find on the dedicated bug reporting forum instead.

Submissions posted there have the benefit of allowing a community discussion around high-impact bugs, which can occasionally help in prioritizing them. If you want to check on a bug, we also keep a list of known active issues at the top of that forum that all players can see.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

The same just happened to me at rank 10, luckily i was not rank 11 but if the same issue happened to me at this crucial breakpoint i would be pissed. Thus happened in rogue vs priest match up where priest caated 7 mana spell that shuffled my minions back into my deck and then this bug happened.
Hopefuly this information helps patching this bug.

I got this bug like 3 times out of 5 games against the dalarain heist first boss that makes u shuffle the most left card into you’r deck and makes you draw another 1 but the strange thing is it only happened to me in heroic and tbh i stoped playing heroic after that tho it wasn’t pretty cruical for me made me lose like 1m of the time but y it is a bug . Edit just happened again like 10 s ago i quit heartstone and reopened it and the problem was gone

nothing personal but you should use
How’s my driving? Let me know! .surveymonkey.com/s/Hagut ].surveymonkey.co/s/Hagut)
like Hagut i am having a bad day and even so that made me laugh my as* off :smiley:
(its a joke dont want to offend u :D)

Same here, opponent used psychic scream, i saw as if i had drawn a card but then there was just a blank, after that turn i couldn’t even attack with my minions nor my hero… some people seem to be exploiting this to rank up