Kabal Chemist crashes the game

Hi there.
I play Hearthstone on a mobile phone, on my Android. Since the latest expansion, I have encountered a few decks with Kabal Chemist in the arena. Every single time they played it, the game freezed and I had to close and restart Hearthstone only to find out I had missed 2 turns and the game was basically over. There’s also a post on Reddit like this, so I’m not lying. I don’t play Hearthstone on a PC too, so I don’t know if this happens only on a phone.
I hope you will answer my post, Blizzard, and fix this as soon as possible. I also want my 150 gold back I spent on my paladin run, I lost 2 games just because of this.
Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Heya,

Thank you for reporting the bugs you find, and helping the developers improve the game for us all. This is not the right place to report bugs though, post any bugs you find on the dedicated bug reporting forum instead.

Submissions posted there have the benefit of allowing a community discussion around high-impact bugs, which can occasionally help in prioritizing them. If you want to check on a bug, we also keep a list of known active issues at the top of that forum that all players can see.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Thanks for the tip, I’ll post it as soon as possible in the right section.