Keep getting "Closed. You were disconnected from Blizzard services" whenever I try to launch the game."

Hi, I was having the same issue too. I tried every method including reinstall the game but still the same. Recently I tried to close those apps linked to my hearthstone such as deck tracker or arena assistant then the game wont stuck at starting screen. For my case, its Overwolf app. It auto launch while I turn on PC, so I tried to restart PC, close the app (Overwolf) before I launch Hearthstone then only start Hearthstone. It might load for some time too but it will load successfully. Hope this helps you guys.

Been trying to play HS for well over 6 months now, every time i give it a try after an update i get this problem still. It can take anywhere from 10-20 launches before i get past the “hearthstone” load animation screen and after that it’s a gamble on disconnecting or loading into a closed dashboard.
Sometimes i get the error “hs:ct;netcardcashvalues=2” pop up in the top right, sometimes it doesn’t load, sometimes it freezes on the animations but all in all it’s broken. Does anyone have an actual solution yet?

I did some digging and i found this thread https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/hsctnetcachecardvalues2-loading-screen/21151/45 which describes my problem and a lot of other peoples issues they are having with HS but again no real fix, you can see that this post was made end of last year.

On my end i have tried everything, re-installed windows, re-installed HS, cleared every kind of cache, checked registry stuff, tried the scan and repair, logged into another region, changed my password you name it. Even during this period of broken hearthstone i have updated the game multiple times and had a router replacement. There is nothing on my end that is causing this issue, it’s a blizzard problem and i don’t think they know the answer yet. This was all before the current corona situation so isp/local internet isn’t the issue either.

I will keep an eye on this thread and check every now and then to see if the issue has been resolved but at this point i am giving up on HS for good because i haven’t been able to play for months and it’s still broken.

2 Likes

Yeah, same here. It seems to be getting worse. Maybe time to start playing packman.

1 Like

DUDE. I am literally sick and tired about this error.

AND IF ONE OF YOU GONNA SAY IT’S YOUR INTERNET, GOD HELP ME. IT’S NOT OUR INTERNET!!!

I play A LOT OF GAME. Like. A. Lot. RPGs, Rocket League, LoL, Overwatch, WoW and STUFF. A. LOT. BUT HEARTHSTONE BREAKS MY INTERNET GOD DAMN!!!

I was playling BGs while writing this. And. Guess. What. I. Disconnected. Again.

And it’s not just break my HEARTHSTONE connection, it breaks my ENTIRE connection on my PC. Like. Please fix this. I REALLY LOVE PLAYING BGs but this problem MAKES ME WANNA BREAK MY COMPUTER, ROUTER, TABLE, LIKE, EVERYTHING I CAN REACH AT THAT POINT.

Love,
Safak

3 Likes

I’ve got the same issues, and I’ve tried all the suggestions given by the blizzard staff, and its still not working. It’s just kind of disappointing

Same problem here.

And also same thing happens to me regarding different servers. I can login just fine Americas or Asia, but not all on EU.

Why the difference?

Same problem…

Have been getting this problem since 6 months+ now. Every expansion, I download it just to be greeted with this error. There are literally hundreads of threads on this issue on forums and on Reddit and YET not a single solution that worked.

1 Like

Same thing here, 3 different systems, 3 different windows versions (7,8.1,10) none of them work. Tablet and phone are alright though. Been a month or two since this started.

First time, after buying alotta packs I decided to climb up in the classic ladder…
Guess what? After EACH game I get disconnected. Sometimes I’m lucky enough and can play EVEN TWO GAMES IN A ROW.
I dunno It’s nearly impossible to climb up with all those disconnects. My GF even cant connect to HS at all. We tried everything. Just everything. Not only me have this problem but some people from other cities in our country. I’m so pissed and frustrated right now… I dunno. Always get disconnected. Like always.
I want to learn the game, new decks, check my winrate and finally get a good rating (maybe legend dunno). But all I can do, play one game, disconnect, be a lucky man if get connected after reloggin, etc.
Sometimes I get too many attemps JUST because I get disconnected too much. Not to mention I always get disconnected from blizzard services, and cant join in the other games because, wait wait wait, i’ve had too many login attempts.
I dunno, I was always loyal customer, I have almost every game they sell. And still…
I want to believe it’s because of Corona, but well… It started looong before corona started to spread…

While I’m writing this post, i got disconnected from spectator mode in HS (I cant even watch. okay). And now CANT LOGIN to Battle.net.

WEll done. Thats how we do it in Kingsport. Thats how.
(and yeah, now my login session is expired. After I logged in 4 times a row).

1 Like

Is blizzard short of money now? It is obviously because too many players and the server resource can’t handle so many request. Why don’t Blizzard just buy more servers?

1 Like

I think I actually have a solution ( seems to have worked for me) - found on reddit - “Fixed by deleting C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Heroes of the Storm”

So I deleted that from my PC and now Hearthstone is working again on my PC and my phone.

Just did this half an hour ago, so time will tell on its overall effectiveness, but certainly worth trying (I don’t actually play heros, and uninstalled it ages ago but that folder was still there)

1 Like

Same here on iOS.
So clearly not a PC/install/software issue. Must be server issues.

I play on European server and I had lot of disconnect and game recorded and restart disconnect before the new patch. After the patch, I am stuck in loading screen. I have tried everything suggested, updating drivers, updating operative system, AV off, no other background programs running, cleaning Tools folder of Battlenet, Game reset option, running repair tool and still I get stuck in loading screen. It has to do with new patch because it all started with that. Please help!

I came upon this page and executed the instructions. Everything worked fine after that, https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/stuck-on-loading-screen-on-eu-regioncant-play-the-game/22101
I hope it helps!

I tried litterally everything, but HS still does not work.(more than 2 months now) Battle net is the worst client ever. Useless Blizzard services, am done with this company.

same for me !!! I am using mac os.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION

The problem: Disconnects after every match with “Game recorded please restart” & struggling for long just to get in the game with “Hearthstone closed, please relaunch”, plus random disconnects while just browsing in the game tabs, shop, collection etc. Strangely this only occurred for me on the EU & Asia regions, with Americas working fine & zero errors. Tried everything suggested on every forum post, re-installed everything blizzard related, removed basically everything else on my PC, did all the network stuff & nothing worked.

My solution: I downloaded a Free VPN recommended by the TechRadar site, currently using HotSpot Shield. Its completely free to use but only gives you 500MB data a day, which is totally enough if you only use it for Hearthstone. Installed the VPN app and pressed the “Start” button on the home screen, it looks the same as the Windows shut down button almost. It’ll start showing you your connected IP and bandwith use and ping etc, then your good to go. Just hit the stop button (square block) at the bottom when your done playing so you don’t waste all your daily data browsing & stuff.

Method: Just google search for Hot Spot Shield
Select 2nd result, click “Download Free” on their site, install it & run the app then start the VPN.

Been having this problem for months now and finally found a work around.
Hope it works for you as well, stay safe & all the best!

1 Like

uninstalling overwolf, deck tracker, arena companion has solved the issue. Thanks very much!

No it is still doing it. Not solved. WTF