Lil Stormy 4/7 bug in Lab Puzzle

Since the 20.0 update, Lil Stormy 4/7 is bugged in Lab Puzzle. The game is stucked.

6 Likes

We have received reports of this issue and we are currently investigating this. We do not have a workaround for the issue at this time. :frowning:

1 Like

same problem here, cant complete Lil´ Stormy 4/7. Get no card on my hand, Level is stucked. Leave button also did not work.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Plus, the game freezes. The same problem in the game on my phone.

1 Like

same problem here. no cards or screen freezes

1 Like

Ii’m facing the same problem, but tried to close the game and reopen it, and now I’m stuck in a game I can’t rejoin.

Edit: Zerek’s 5th puzzle is also bugged.

1 Like

Same here, can’t get past Lil Stormy.

I think its not just the one challenge, but the warrior class in general, cant do the last mirror task either

Hi, I have the exact same problem with Lil’ Stormy 4/7… Any progress here, Blizzard?

1 Like

Same here ; i have the exact same problem as the people above ! This is truly amazing , how can some many of us be here , now , wow ; blizzard help some peeeps out , will ya !?

How is this not fixed yet? This exact thing happened to me on PC today. Phone is literally unplayable now, because it says reconnecting to last game and stays there.

Same issue over here.

I really want to keep playing in the Lab.

Thanks!

Same issue here. Please fix that.

same here, but stuck on zeerk 5/5 the game just crashes every time I try to open the puzzle

I have the same problem 16 days later

Hello, I had the same issue where it froze during the lil stormy opening, and when I tried to re-open hearthstone it kept freezing on “reconnected” “You were reconnected to your last game. Resuming…”. I was about to send a ticket but god damn does blizzard make it hard.
Anyway, I fixed it by changing my region to America (I’m in eu), started the game, quit the game after it successfully started, and re-launched hearthstone in my original region (eu).
Once I did this it became blurry, but I could now interact with settings so I closed hearthstone through the settings menu, and when I re-launched hearthstone again, a message telling me that I was being reconnected showed up, but this time it had a “exit game” button, which I pressed instantly, which seems to have fixed the problem. Hope this works for you all too. Maybe I just got lucky though.

Edit: This is only a possible fix to being stuck on “reconnected” screen. I do not know if the lil stormy fight will work after this.

Any updates for this? I cant play the game anymore coz its stuck at reconnecting!

Mosinathus please help us fix this i havent played the game in days because of reconnecting issue.

If you are stuck then I have found out some workarounds to unlock your account.
There are 4 ways to approach and to solve this fix:

1: If the game gets stuck don’t quit the game but first go to options and select the red leave button. After this you can close and restart the game. Because the game will continue in the background it will still exit the game and after a restart you can normaly login.

2: If you did hit the quit button or are not able to select the leave button, you can clear the cache folder of the game on your PC or app and restart. It can take a couple of restarts but then it will show a red exit box at the reconnect message of the game and you can stop the reconnect.

3: If you wait for like around 30 minutes not active in any game client it will also leave the game.

4: If all of this is not working update the password of your account on battle net and wait some minutes. When the game does a verification check it will auto disconnect of the current game

Hope this will help until they fix the bug. It seems that its a bug on the client side. Because the actions are still active on the server but are not showing in the client.

For the development team if you want to reproduce the errore you can use the charge card in the 5/5 adventure of Zerek, Master Cloner Puzzle it will freeze the game. It seems that this card is somehow break the sync between the server and client app.

Hope you can fix it :slight_smile:

My minions cant atack, when i try to atack the game freezes! pls fix! ty!