Mercenaries - Lillian Blades of the Anointed bug

To unlock the Blades of the Anointed equipment for Lillian Voss, it says to defeat the Anointed Blades in Felwood. Yet doing it on both Normal and Heroic mode has not rewarded it. Anyone else got this?

13 Likes

Yes having same issue… not clear what to do to get her 3rd equipment… As it doesn’t work

2 Likes

The same for me. I have cleared the bounty in both difficulties but I didn’ t get the equipment.

1 Like

same here. tried both heroic and normal

1 Like

Same here, cleared the bounty on both difficulties, no equipment.

1 Like

I also tried every way (normal-heroic before lvl 30, and both after, too). I think it’s got something to do with the typo - equipment says Blades of the Annointed, boss is Annointed Blades, yet the task says defeat the Anointed Blades with one ‘N’. Really hope they fix it.

1 Like

Same here, cleared the bounty two times on both difficulties, no equipment.

1 Like

Glad i’m not the only one, hope they will fix it soon. Normally it says that you have to do the heroic, here not, that is also strange.

1 Like

Same problem here. Wondering if they put the wrong boss as the blades also don’t drop her coins and usually the one you need to beat drops their coins

1 Like

Also, when you enter the bounty, the boss is not actually called The Anointed Blades but Elris Gloomstalker. That might be the issue here.

Hotfixed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJsc0Lt2K4w