Missing account information

I loaded HS onto my Amazon Fire tablet but all my game stats, decks characters etc are gone. Its making re start from scratch?

How do i get everything back?

Hello DigitalNinja,

Have you made sure you have logged in with the correct account?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I have the same issue. If i login with pc i have everything, but on phone everything is gone.

Card collection and progress is not shared across Regions (Americas, Europe, or Asia).

Check that both platforms are using the same Region.

• On PC / Mac the Region is above the Play button on the Blizzard launcher app.
  • On Mobile the Region selector is at the login screen (top right). If in Hearthstone, select Switch Accounts from the Game Menu to get back to login screen.

I’ve tried the three regions and there is no progress in any of them

Hi there roskata,

That just means you’re logging in to a different account from where you’ve played in the past and you’ll want to double check your login details and try other emails you might have used in the past.

If you had a phone number registered you should be able to recover the account yourself via this link.

If you still can’t find it, just contact support directly here and include as much info about the account as you can remember and they can try to help have a look for it!