Missing daily and weekly quests

I have the same problem and missing 6000xp is a

1 Like

I too have not received any new weekly quests this week. :confused:

1 Like

I have the same problem, no new quests, just a message saying Iā€™ll get more in so and so days

1 Like

Greetings! I didnā€™t get my weekly quests. This means I miss 6000xp. Please fix it. Maybe I had a reason to buy the tavern pass, and now my level up is slowed down.

I have the same issue!

I have the same issue! It counted down toward a refresh, then refreshed to 7 days :frowning:

Same. No new weekly quests and daily quest.

1 Like

Same, on EU. This is a huge deal, and if it doesnā€™t get fixed in time, this might be the tipping point for me at an already volatile time for the game.

Hi there and thanks for the reports!

Weā€™re aware of an investigating this issue currently.

For more info and future updates, keep an eye on the support article here:

1 Like

Hello,

I have the same issue. Sunday, I had completed all my quests. On Monday , I got a daily quest but no weekly quest. The countdown for weekly quest went from few hours to 7 days.
I have the same behavior on my android phone and on my PC.
I play on Europe region.

Same here, i was waiting like a insane ant just waiting time for next 6 days 6k exp lost :expressionless:

same here, no new weekly quest only in 6 days

Same issue to me toošŸ˜¢

Itā€™s friday already, and no sign of it being fixed or giving compensationā€¦

No compensation for this? No quests at all given to people who got the bug, instead expecting us to just put up with it? Are you ACTUALLY joking? What is wrong with this company? Do you guys realise what the market is like? Youā€™re not the lone top dogs anymore. ANYONE else would have compensated their users as a good will gesture for problems out of their control. I honestly feel like a sucker for supporting Blizzard for so long. Iā€™ve been so used to being compensated for bugs by other companies, that it didnā€™t even occur to me that youā€™re just going to sweep this under the rug. Iā€™m actually kind of impressed.

4 Likes

Saturday and no weekly quests.
Well done, blizzard!

Same issue, no weekly quest since last sunday, iā€™m really disappointed by the new system. And what about XP lost ?

No daily + 3 weekly on EU today.

Had missing dailies on NA three times on different account and didnā€™t say anything,
but missing weeklies is a giga scam under your new ā€œawesomeā€ system.

If you think this bold strategy will make me and others spend money on this game, think again.

4 Likes

Same problem for me in EU, no daily and no 3 weekly for me. I also didnt receive a daily yesterday. This is starting to be very annoying.

1 Like

same problem on Asia server

1 Like