Missing legendary cards

6 decks of me are incomplete , they all legendarys and I haven’t delete them. They still in game but looks like I have to buy them again???.. or is it a technical issue ?

2 Likes

I have the same issue! Tried logging in and out, uninstalling and reinstalling and the cards are still missing from my collection!

Same, not only legendaries but even some rare epic and common ones too!

Hello all!

This may be related to the Doom in the Tomb event which ended a few days ago!
During this event we re-added some old cards currently in the vault back into Standard, but this was only a temporary thing for the event.
You can see a full explanation here but I’ll list the cards below so you can check if the ones you’re missing are on the list:

Please Note, that cards are missing not just from standard, they are gone from the entire collection.

2 Likes

I have the very same issue. All the cards Olbynx listed are missing from the game. Not just from standard but from the collection. I could craft them again for dust. But I already had these cards from earlier, why do they got deleted from my collection? I would like to use them in wild mode.

3 Likes

I looked at some of the cards mentioned on the list; still have them though. The golden ones and the normal ones. Did you had them before they put copies of them in the standard format ? if not; you won’t have them now (in Wild).

Where is my golden sn1p sn4p? He went missing after the release of the Descent of Dragons

He returned after reboot, solved

there is some random cards missing in my collection… some legendaries, commons etc…

I opened a ticket with the support. They said the card are missing because I may accidentally disenchanted them during the event. The event I wasnt aware of because I was inactive for a year, I didnt logged in. And anyway who would disenchant common cards? They also said they can’t verify the ownership of the cards due to the ammount of time has passed since the beggining of the event.

TL;DR

I won’t get my cards back. The cards I already owned long before the event. Thank you Blizzard.

1 Like

Is this related? - I can’t dust legendaries from Witchwood upward? Like Emeriss? Anyone else? If this is some sort of greedy change from Blizzard it’s an unfortunate turn for the company :frowning:

Same here legendary cards just disappearing. Ragnaros the firelord and some others. I paid for them because I loved the game. Now I feel there is no point to it, because you cannot win. Any investment (time or money) in this game is a waste. There is no reward no progression… Whenever Blizzard wants they kick the table. It’s a rigged pointless game.

I’m also missing Kun the forgotten king in my collection since a couple of days. A vital piece in one of my decks. Please help me Blizzard!

Same here, I miss Kun the forgotten King as well. So far Blizzard does not react at all to the actual problem.

is there any new info on this? I’m still missing some of these cards and some of them were even golden…this is not cool