Missing textures since update

Most textures are either missing or black.

8 Likes

I have the same exact problem since the patch.

3 Likes

I’ve had the same issues too! imgur com/DIKWFzv

2 Likes

Just re-installing hearthstone and that doesn’t fix it FYI

I have the same problem. Everything is black except the golden cards. Any idea how to fix it?

2 Likes

Hi all

This usually comes down to your system being below the minimum requirements to run Hearthstone properly, so first thing I’d suggest is just comparing your system to those requirements, and see where you lie compared to those

You might be able to get some more life out of an incompatible system by forcing the game to use DirectX 9 mode, but it’s not guaranteed to be a long-term solution if you’re below the minimum specs. To set that up, go into the Settings menu in the Blizzard App, then:

• Go to Game Settings
  • Scroll down to Hearthstone
  • Tick the “Additional command line arguments” box
  • Enter: force-d3d9
  • Click Done

That may get things behaving for now, but just keep in mind that it’s only a temporary workaround and may stop working in the future

don’t work
seems problem is in new unity…

1 Like

same here !!!
worked fine yesterday !
Well, just don’t say i will have to buy a new graphic card ???
Certainly a joke…
:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
Blizzard, just say you can fix it, there cant be other ways !!!

2 Likes

Same problem here… cards black apart from golden… Are Blizzard going to fix this? Can’t we go back to the old system? (worked fine before)

3 Likes

well, i am certain Blizzard will fix this… So much players are in trouble looking at the forums !

2 Likes

Same problem.
Intel 4 chipset

2 Likes

Only see black cards after the patch :frowning:

3 Likes

Please make any kind of quick solution to this (i.e. it doesn’t has to be fancy one, just enough to make us able to see the cards we’re holding for now).

There are hundreds of people experiencing the same problem and are completely unable to play the game anymore since that last cursed ubdate.

1 Like

This is a joke. Why do we need to update when the game can run on a phone just fine and the graphics before were perfectly alright?

1 Like

Many people are asking for a fix from Blizzard on the US forums as well: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/my-graphics-are-broken-with-this-update-anyone-else-has-this/15164

1 Like

So will you confirm that your not going to fix this issues, I need to know cos if not I’ll uninstall and won’t have to keep checking the forums. I have paid for every expansion and every cards bundle for the last two years, Your going to lose alot of money. On a side note, do you really want to make anymore bad pr after the Hongkong thing. your losing players fast right now, just undo the patch and keep at least one part of your fan base happy. Do for now just give confirmation your not going to fix it so I can find a new game.

2 Likes

i’ve heard Faeria is pretty cool

1 Like

Thanks I’ll give it a go while I wait :slight_smile:

Aparrently there had been preposterous change in the minimum system requirements for playing Hearthstone by Blizzard corporation, which means they don’t plan to fix this. Everyone go on the US forums main thread about this, show how many of us are that had been hit by this ridiculous act of injustice and RIOT!!!

1 Like

I’ve just stopped playing, kinda giving up on blizzard