Mobile Disconnect Issues

I understand that this is continuing to be reported within these forums, as well as the subreddit. It appears the same generic response is being given, without acknowledging that this is not a generic issue. Certain key identifying pieces:

1. This is a recent issue, people with no history of issues have had it since the last expansion (including myself). Same phone, same cell carrier, same wifi.
  2. This issue occurs on multiple wifi spots, and also happens on cell data
  3. When this happens, it does not echo the typical ‘lost connection’ steps, where it prompts. The connection is dropped with no warning nor prompt.
  4. Frankly the most damning piece is that this only happens on your opponent’s turn. I’ve never this style of disconnect during my turn. Any disconnects on my turn follow the typical disconnect recipe. This is absolutely not normal. Over however many years of playing Hearthstone, I’ve never seen it disconnect like this. Something changed and broke.

Please understand that these types of issues are what cause people to quit the game and not come back. It’s incredibly frustrating to lose an important game, or lose a paid-for arena match due to no fault of your own.

Good morning Freakazoid,

The support we can provide for mobile connections is limited, but please take a look at this support article to troubleshoot your issue.

How’s my driving? Let me know! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Hagut