Mobile version crashes after the last update

Heya Folks,

Sorry to hear that some of you have been having some troubles accessing Hearthstone on your iOS and Android devices. Thanks for sending in your reports.

For iOS users, you should be able to work around the issue by re-installing Hearthstone on your device. Our developers are still investigating the issue and hoping to have a fix for this soon.

For Android users, it would be very helpful if you provide us with some additional information to help us narrow down the cause:

• Device model
  • OS Version

You can locate your OS version using the steps here.

2 Likes

It take’s a long time , tomorow it’s ready to go

you should be able to work around the issue by re-installing Hearthstone on your device.

Don’t work try all Day , pls fix it

Same here unable to install latest update , it says go to the store but in the store it says open the game …

I have the same problem, I can get into my account but not the game. It sucks updates not ???

Android v 5.1.1
Kernel v 3.10.49
Lenovo pad TB2-X30F

Thanks for the quick response on this.

1 Like

Android version 8.1.0

I don’t know if it helps: Android 7.1.6

I have the same problem on my android 9
Samsung A6 Plus

1 Like

This echoes that last patch/update where mobile versions were down for almost a month, except this is right at the beginning - can’t even log in - I really hope they pay more attention this time and resolve it faster

Not working on Kindle Fire 10 either.

Android 5.0 Samsung note3, same problem.

1 Like

Same problem. Tried everything, including a reinstall, with no joy. Running Android 8.1.0 on a Samsung A tablet.

1 Like

Same issue here
Motorola G6 play
Android version 9

Same problem.
Galaxy tab A
Android 9

Thanks for all the information you’ve included so far folks this helps our team out a lot. We are still investigating the issue and don’t have an ETA as of yet.

Thanks for your patience and for the information so far. Please still reply to the thread if you are encountering the issue with your Device and Android OS version.

Same issue, crashes before loading the main menu.
Android 8.1.0 Galaxy J7

1 Like

MIUI (google os) v11.0.3.0 PCPEUXM redmi 8a

I’m just glad someone plays on the same old device as me. :slight_smile:

Android 8.1.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016)