Mobile version crashes after the last update

Mobile (android) version crashes after the last update. When I start the application the game doesn’t go to the main menu, hangs at the loading screen and then crushes.

34 Likes

Same here, but on iOS. I get redirected to the App Store to download the app again

1 Like

Same here just after the update what should we do

1 Like

i got the same problem on acer chromebook r13, android version 9

I’m also getting this problem on Android. I’ve cleared the cache and the data and uninstalled/reinstalled but it didn’t help. It was working perfectly until the update.

3 Likes

Same here with ios, redirected to apple store to the app, but couldnt open open it at all

Same here on iOS. It made me update twice last night taking 20 mins+ each time. Now like everyone else I am being forced into the App Store to get another update which does does not exist.

2 Likes

Same here. I am on a Samsung tablet.
Hoop it is fixed soon.

4 Likes

Same here. Android, Sony Xperia E5.

The game displays the title screen and afterwards it crashes and returns me to the phone menu.

Same here. android, EU

(Murloc mumbling!!)

I just updated the app in my ios and the same problem, just redirecting me to the app store for downloads!!!

Exact same issue here, updated the app and it crashes after the hearthstone logo comes up

1 Like

Same. When I try to launch hearthstone today it says ‘Let’s go to the store to start the download’ but I have the latest version downloaded yesterday… there’s no new version to download…

Another poor show in the update for mobile department. Several hours into the problem and no acknowledgment from Blizzard.

3 Likes

same here - Android Galaxy S5 2017

1 Like

Same here also .But i re download the whole game and still does not respond at all ! (Android redmi 8a) .my friend hasn’t done the the the latest update for battlegrounds and the game opens to his phone like always .and mine not .so frustrating!

Тоже самое что и у всех

Same here, android phone. Worked perfectly until last update.

Same here, tomorow it’s possible to play. Uninstall and reïnstal. Patch 16.4 dragons no succes for tablets and andriods​:angry::cry::sob::rage:

Make a patch 16,4.1 for …mobile and tablets :grin::joy::smiley:

Does anyone know when the android version will be fixed