Mouse Pointer missing in Hearthstone after recent update

After the most recent update for Hearthstone, the mouse pointer has become invisible. I can still still click on buttons but I have to sweep the mouse around to find the options. I already followed through with the recent Troubleshooting steps available on the knowledgebase but still no changes. This happens in Full Screen and in Windowed. Windows and gfx drivers are all up to date as well. Fresh install shows no change.

Me too same problem with mousepointer

Me too! it is way too hard to play. i turn on the crosshair and it disappears every time i click.

Same here. Also unable to exit the game. I have to right click the taskbar icon to kill it.

Same here. If you are using Windows 11 it could be the most recent windows update. I saw comment like that somewhere.

Another thing I noticed: Copying and Pasting deck codes into the client does not work either.

Guys problem solved with latest windows update,its not on blizzard side the problem,was on windows update ,but the new update solved it.

Have to make sure you opt in for the updates in testing, but otherwise person above me is correct. Problem solved.

I have the exact same problem, and I am on a Mac. It happens every single time in Solo Battles, but also online. Completely game breaking and ruins my ability to play Hearthstone sadly. There is no target arrow to decide which minion to attack, etc. Can someone help?