Nerf druids in hearthstone

Okay, i understand when rouge ( my beloved class since i was 13 years old, now im 23 ) is nerfed. Its okay. U guys are trying to keep balance between classes. BUT WHY THE HELL EVERY TIME DRUIDS ARE SO OP??? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY 4 MANAS, WITH DRUID, ESPECIALLY AFTER THE LATEST PACK???IT HAS HEALS FOR 1 MANA, CAN GIVE ITS MINIONS TAUNT AND +1/+3 FOR 0 MANA, AND HIS MINIONS ARE LIKE 6/8, 7/8, 98/2947829 on there 5th or 6th move. And i like have 4 manas. WHATS THE SENSE OF MAKING THEM SO OP!!! THERE IS JUST NO SENSE TO PLAY AGAINST DRUIDS. ITS BROKEN!!! And furthermore, just before u released OP druids - u destroyed rouges galakrond. This game has no interes for me anymore.

6 Likes

I just won a druid with default resurrect priest. I made It on wood division so, nothing representative and i had luck by having the correct minions and the correct spells to silence.

this meta better be bettah

You claim you’ve played since you were 13 years old, and that you’re 23 years old now.

This game was released in 2014.

:thinking:

1 Like

I was playing rouge since 13. And inlove that class since 13. Piss off

1 Like

blad the manz obviously drunk

Just saying, either

1. You’re correct about the starting at the age of 13 and thus lied about your current age being 23, which would make your actual age 19, or
  2. You lied/misremembered things about you starting at the age of 13 and actually started at the age of 17 and are now 23, OR
  3. You lied about both those things and I should not believe anything you say regarding your knowledge about the history of this game or your experiences with it.

Take your pick. I would like to believe that you genuinely misremembered but you ain’t exactly giving me much confidence, not with that attitude. As for asking me to piss off after pointing out the very obvious flaw in your timeline…

1 Like

Or maybe he’s talking about the rogue class in World of Warcraft? Many Hearthstone players are also WoW players and vice versa.

Edit: I do agree with the OP, though. Druids need to be nerfed into the ground and other classes (like Mage for example) should be given more room to grow/shine.

6 Likes

First of all, the game is out for 6 years, not 10. Second of all, it’s ROGUE, not ROUGE. Learn the difference, for your own sake, lol

BUT, if you mean Moulin Rouge, i love that too! It’s a classic, so, good for you then. Cheerio! :^)

…

…See, that makes sense. Had he clarified that he also played WoW back in the day, I would have understood.

But then again, I don’t know if he’s played WoW. Either way, he could have been nicer about it rather than resorting to insults straight away.

Agreed with you on that one, for sure.

Lets be honest here, just looking at his original post he was always gonna be the Salt Monster.
Tell you what tho, still amazes me when players use “rouge”, its like a personal trigger for me, haha

1 Like

It’s a bit like people using the word “Horde” when they meant use the word “Hoard”. Especially in a context like:
“Guys! Look! That must be the dragon’s horde!” DUMMY, THE DRAGON IS NOT A MONGOL WARLORD, IT’S HOARD! HOARD!
Hoarders are people who endlessly accumulate things at the expense of their loved ones.
Horders are people who go to Blizzcon in an orc outfit and yell “Lok’Tar Ogar!” at every opportunity.

Learn the difference. It could save your life.

1 Like

Dude, i just dont have any respect to internet warriors who are just looking for smoke in internet. Also i didnt say, THAT IM PLAYING FOR ROGUE ONLY IN HEARTHSTONE. I said, that i love that class since 13, okay? U could have understood that in right way, if u wasnt a little complexed boy, who cant live without arguing in forums. And i was speaking about completely different topic. There is no difference for how long im playing hearthstone.
And yeah, sorry for my mistake in one word. Still not living in an english speaking country, and its not my native language, u one pretentious boy.

See, had you been more respectful in this reply, I would have apologized. I was never looking for “smoke” on the internet, I thought you were exaggerating in your original post and it was funny to me so I pointed it out. Instead you took it as a personal offense and insulted me.
Warmageddon even came to your defence and I was willing to concede my point. But no, you just dug your grave even deeper, beyond just responding in anger cuz of a videogame. So I guess the feeling is mutual, I don’t respect you either. Not anymore.

I have no more to say to you.

Why should i explain to someone for how long im playing ? Why should i be automatically be accused in lying ? (Which is also an offensive behaviour from u). Yeah, the only reason in ur “sense of humor”
In so much replies - u still didnt say a thing about an actual topic of what i was saying. U are still just yelling, as a little kid

says the person responding to a topic that went silent for 7 days

I dont mean to be rude but I’m not a fan of people bring back old topics especially when they have nothing to add, I usually ignore these as half the time it’s new people not knowing better but they do at least try to talk about the topic, you are just trying to continue an argument after Roga said there done continuing it, so either prove your not a child and drop the pointless argument or take your rage out on me and prove you are the yelling child (which if you do dont expect me to respond to this topic again)

1 Like

nerf druids. nuff said.

its not even a skilled deck to play, its the most braindead druid deck ive ever seen , get 7 mana crystals you win, wow much skill.

So I took a screenshot of my battle against a druid. But I don’t know how to upload it here.
Anyway, in turn 9 he had drawn his ENTIRE deck and has the field full of 20/18 minions with taunts and rush and all sorts of powers.
I think the major problem with druids is the combination of mana growth and some really OP cards at turn 7 that with the right combo you can’t do anything against with most decks. Which makes it unbalanced in my opinion.
But hey, every druid player which abuses this will certainly talk about git gud or learn to play :slight_smile: