New Decks not Showing

Hi everyone,

Apologies in advance if this is a dumb question. I’ve not had this issue in the past, and I’ve tried to search a solution to this problem, but the topics I have been able to find on this seem to be about sliiightly different issues.

Basically, when I boot up hearthstone on my phone, I click the top option (hearthstone) and when on screen that lets you choose the deck none of my custom decks are showing. So it’ll show an old Shaman deck I have (which needs to be converted to standard now anyway), but the two new Shaman decks I’ve just made and that are made for Standard just aren’t there?

Does anyone know why this may be? It did used to show another old custom deck before I deleted it, so why are the new ones not showing up?

Thanks in advance everyone!

It sounds as though you may need to swap between the deck pages. Any valid deck should be shown and available to you when you go to play. ^^

Hi there!

I’m not sure what that means, sorry! But if it helps, I only have 7 decks that show, plus two blank spots. Despite this the new decks I made are still not showing :frowning: