New Hero Portrait not working

I select the new hero portrait (1000 win Jaina for example) in my deck and make it my favorite but it still has the Original Jaina in game.

3 Likes

Same happening to me, it’s glitchy since the day they were available and today they just refuse to be showing.

1 Like

Ditto, with King Anduin. I can select but can’t favourite, and when I go back to select a deck to play with, it’s reverted to the 500 win Anduin…

Same here, it doesn’t work on any of my 1000 win heros, and if I try to make it Favourite it can’t switch it. Annoying to say the least…

Same here with my Fire Jaina…even tho she’s HOT as f***k, she’s not ingame… Medivh working, but Jaina nope…:frowning: … #sad

2 Likes

me too the same problem… i changed potraits and now It didn’t put me again the new one!

Same here, I have 8 of the 9 and none of them work. On the first day they were working and I switched all of mine to the new portraits. Now none of them are working, and I tried to switch them to the old and back again to fix it, but once I switched it I couldn’t select Make Favorite again. It sounds like it’s happeneing to a lot of people and I haven’t played against and new portraits either so I hope they fix it.

Bump, same here. thought it might be an imported deck code thing so I remade the deck from scratch and still shows reg hero. super bummer.

Bumping - Same Issue on Americas server :no_entry_sign:

1 Like

same here :frowning:

Same with Valeera. And the app keeps crashing …

Same here on PC. Seemed to work on mobile for a while.

Same to me with priest and paladin, but Valeera works fine though.

I already had priest and paladin on 1000 when they released and just earned Valeera yesterday.

Same, I was trying to favourite Corrupt Garrosh and not working. I thought the game is trying to imply my favourite is Golden Garrosh, but hey! I want to see the emotes!

bump, same problem since a few days

working today after patch - thank you