New Patch, still cancer Tickatus not nerfed

You patch battlegrounds but still don’t bother to fix the one greatest cancer in the game right now, which is bullsh*t Tickatus?

Is this really going to be CancerWock all over again for months and months?
How many people will have to scream at Blizzard before they get the hint?

8 Likes

You know priest is actually more cancer. Lemme just generate and discover endless cards and in the process heal and clear you board and summon sh*t and while at it pay for your car insurance too. I’m glad tickatus exists to keep such cancer in check.

6 Likes

Nah, the worst are Mages with their no-minion sh*t.

Wait, no, the worst is Paladin, I hate that one with Secrets I am not skilled enough to play around.

Actually, that Druid with Celestial Alignment - damn it…

I just updated the mobile app, and I still dont have the book of mercenaries Rokara achievement fixed, I read on the patch notes that this will be fixed…

blad ticktatus is fine cuz srs

What about Demon Hunter with the Green Ragnaros? That’s the worst!

Oh, that one is great! I love it and play it, so it cannot be bad!

1 Like

Demon hunter is a tier 3-4 deck at their best. It’s not a good deck. Gets beaten by agro like paladins and hunters. Can’t do anything vs slow decks like priests. Green Ragnaros might seem like an OP card but it rarely has any impact on the game. For charge to every work, it requires 9 mana at least, 8 for minion, 1 for attack to go face, or pre-equipped weapon or coin. You don’t really live to run 8 or 9 vs agro. Against priest, it doesn’t make a difference since they can easily deal with it. Currently DH can kill warlocks if it gets lucky. Sometimes you do high roll. For example, today i got a priest to 14 on turn 9 and equipped a weapon for 4 damage and did skull with discounted 2 rag for 5 both. Next turn, priest healed to 23 but I 1 shot him due to 3 damage on board from a minion then 4 weapon and double rag attack. He did not see it coming and neither did I, but again, it’s a super high roll you rarely see. You can see it here:

hsreplay . net / replay/ L4MLAPa4R24LbiFouzEff7

You missed the irony, Mangekou. All of that was a joke. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aw my bad… I been playing quite a lot DH lately since I’m leveling it to 60 and it’s been a major pain in the a$$ when all you face is paladins and priests. I guess I faced a bit too much of them today so my judgement was clouded regarding your comment.

1 Like

Well, to be fair, irony is sometimes hard to spot in a written communication.

But I actually like Deathrattle DH with the inquisitor, on lower ranks, it gives quite good results. I started to struggle with it somewhere around Platinum 10.

burning cards seems fun but still only retarded people playing control warlock to cleaning the board, defending and healing themselves more than priest for 30 min like idiots, boring game af

1 Like

Tickatus is fine! Just look at it’s winrate…People are so caught up on it when there are way more broken things like Paladin that is dominating the meta for I don’t know how many expansions straight.

Playing around Tickatus is quite easy imo, I’ve noticed most people run the same deck and play the same way so letting them play all their trump cards only to play around it and mill a mill warlock as a hunter is great!

No ? you can’t play control against it.

2 Likes

I am playing control against it and consistently winning though. Save cards to put back in your deck after he has played all Tickatus’, all I’m gonna say without giving the deck away.

1 Like

I have not seen a single Warlock in the last two days.

I’m in the Diamond 3-2 rank,
It’s mostly Paladins, some Demon Hunters, Hunters and a stray Spell/Token Druid. There are a few Miracle Rogues as well.

I’m playing Secret Miracle Rogue.

good lie. you got me for a sec.

Control another cancer with one cancer . You are no better than those who play priest.

Just won a game because my opponent got hooked on playing Ticktus. Under extended on turn 8 to bait the nether, set up strong into the T turn, set them to 4 hp, drew the rest of my deck and killed them whilst I was in fatigue. If they just played it normally my beast reduction nature spell Druid deck is gona lose pretty much every time but because they focused on setting up and playing tickitus, I stole a win :smiley: