New Priest hero portrait not working - SOLVED

Hi,

yesterday I made a new Priest hero portrait my favorite, played few games and portrait displayed properly.

Today I logged in, started a new game and on display was a classic Priest hero portrait.
Tried to login again, then selected a classic Priest portrait and now I can make new portrait my favorite, when I click on “make favorite” nothing happens.

Edit: Hero Portrait now works

2 Likes

Quite an odd issue you have there SpikeSpiegel. Are you running into this problem on the PC version or mobile version of the game? Depending on the version will depend on the type of troubleshooting we can do here to find out more about the issue.

Hi,

I’m running on PC with Win 10. As I said it worked yesterday, but not today. I did run scan and repair but that didn’t solve the issue.

I would gladly run some troubleshooting but don’t know what more can I do, any tips would be helpful.

Edit: just browsed US forum, it says “This is currently a known issue that our QA and Developers are looking into. We look forward to having this issue resolved soon!” so it seems that I’ll have to wait until they resolve the issue.

The same thing is happening to me but with the new pally Uther portrait :frowning: won’t save just reverts back to standard Uther

1 Like

They will resolve it, it just needs a little patience.

1 Like

I’m having absolutely the same issue. It wasn’t like this durign the previous days but today King Anduin was no longer an option. Each time I try to select him nothing changes.

I’m having the same exact problem. I used King Anduin yesterday but today it reverts to his standard portrait, and I cannot make King Anduin my favorite priest hero anymore.

Android And PC all version problém fix fasted !

The same here with Paladin over 1000. I select the new portrait as favourite and it is still the golden Uther in game. I play on mobile S8+

I have the same problem. I already contacted GM on live chat and he told me that this bug will require a small patch to repair and that I have to be patient. He was realy cool and friendly so I think that we can belive him for now.

2 Likes

Similar issue with my mage. I create a deck, fill it with cards, then when I go to select it in play mode - all the cards have gone (ie showing 0/30), and the portrait has reverted back to original Mage deck. If I change the portrait on a standard deck it also reverts back. Similarly, I am unable to make the new portrait (or any other variations from standard) my favourite. Thanks for looking into it.

I cant select any 1000 wins heroes

Same issue with Cap’n Valeera

Same issue with Anduin (cannot make King Anduin favorite) and Gul’dan (standard Gul’dan will be displayed in-game though the 1000+ wins one is displayed while browsing collection)

Same here on iPad 6 , can t use king anduin , shame

Yeap. I grinded new Thrall and understood, that I can’t choose it as my favorite. I can put in a deck as a specific hero for this deck, but it won’t save - when you leave your collection - it goes back to old skin.
Odly, I had 4 new heroes already selected as my favourite and those were working properly. But when I switched my Anduin back to normal, I couldn’t pick new hero again.

Same here. I was able to choose one of my new 1000+Portraits after the patch. It is shown on the “choose your Deck”-window. However, inGame, my old golden Portrait is shown. I tried to unchoose it and choose it again in the Portrait-Section, but this time, I wasn’t even shown the “make Favourite”-button.

1 Like