New tavern brawl is broke

It was working fine until I got to aviator bob for the first time. I’m running it on an iPhone 11 so it shouldn’t be an issue. I noticed the brawl was down for maintenance. Is this why?

EDIT: Should add, I’ve tried deleting the app & shutting my phone down. Nothing works. Always crashing.

7 Likes

Same here :frowning:
I have tried to play with my phone, laptop but nothing works. I experienced the issue in the same part of the tavern brawl.

Same here game crashes constantly

Samé here, softlocked on iPhone 11, iPad. Gonna try android device and win PC

Same here - reset my iPad - reinstalled - changed password - keeps sending me back to Brawl and crashing gahhhhh

Same happening to me on iPhone 8 just on aviator Bob

Same. Done all that too.

Same here! Tried to reset app but Bob’s tavern keeps crashing. I play on iPhone XS.

Playing on iPhone.
I’ve started today’s tavern brawl. Currently at Aviator Bob
The game starts, I start with the coin.
As soon as the coin is shown, the game crashes.
If it starts Hearthstone again, I am reconnected to the game, the coin is tossed, and then the game crashes again.
I’ve tried to reinstall the application multiple times.
I’ve allowed for the game to completely disconnect me, and then start the tavern brawl again, unfortunately with the same result.
Start with coin and crash.

Same here. On iPad and iPhone 11. Crash on 4th card.

Cant play at all now, as it jumps right into the brawl.

I have had multiple crashes before when selecting a card in regular ranked games, i then have to restart the game and it works again

Same issue here, using an older iPhone 8 with most recent iOS. Followed all the steps in trying to resolve the issue myself.

Is there an estimate on how long a problem like this is being noticed and resolved by Blizzard’s tech support?

Same. Hearthstone keeps crashing while I try to access Tavern Brawl. I have attempted 1 run and died after the second boss. Then when I was brought to a new thing in the game…Aviator Bob I think it was…the application crashes. I have tried several times today, restarting the app and my phone multiple times. I’m running the game on an iphone xs max with software version 13.3

Same. Crashes at Aviator Bob on iPad Pro
(Wasn’t very stable earlier in the brawl either, but this time it really won’t reload successfully)

Same problem bug fix please

I had no issues on my desktop pc. Maybe try that if it doesn’t work on your phone.