Ngresult db error:303:0

Making a post since ticket system proved useless.

I get this error and a text about pixies.

This happened first in my desktop. Same issue happens in android tablet and phone.

Game is updated, drivers are updated, wifi works great, also tried cellular data, problem persists in all platforms/networks.

I HAVE followed the solution about the %LocalAppData% and deleting the hearthstone folder. Didn’t help

I CAN login in Americas and Asia. Problem only happens in Europe.

The solutions to the ticket were:
1)Shut down the PC
2)Reset Firewall
3)Unstable Wi-Fi

Which kiiiinda made me think they didn’t really read my ticket

+1 Having the same problem on EU

Yeah the blizzard guy in the forums said to open a ticket and when i finally got over all the automated answers in the ticket, the guy (after telling me to reset pc/router/update and other super useful stuff) told me to post about it in the forums, so i assume it’s going to be a few weeks until they solve it if ever.

Also it took them 4-5 hours for an automated answer to my ticket and then another 10 hours for a guy to tell me to delete the localappdata folder and if that doesn’t solve it to post about it in the forums.

What makes it funnier is that they obviously had the issue happen before a couple of times so i don’t know if they fired all the guys that dealt with it back then or what is going on

Same problem for me…very nice come back to game after some time…

I have the same issue, can’t get into Europe but have no issues on Americas or Asia.

got the same error on pc phone and tablet

Got the same issue here today.
→ I can log in on the same PC when i use an other account (???)

Same problem, EU server…

Same issue here, seems to be an issue if you are returning to the game after some time? Anyone able to get in ever? Not I…

This problem has been around for more than a week and the same problem arose 3 years ago. When will this be fixed!! We have updated the game and fixed a bug that prevented players from playing Hearthstone

Same error and issue here on mobile android

Same error and issue here, have tried uninstall reinstall, looked through the forums, last time this happened they just had to wait it out and it took days

Wanted to post here as well since it appears many people who havent played for awhile cannot access the game on their common server. Here is on of the threads on the US forum https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/hsngresult-db-error0/112356

Same here. Also returning player that cannot log in to EU. Doesnt matter what platform you login to so it must be server side and account related. Americans is working fine.

Hey !

Is it working for you guys, today ? I’ve had the same problem for a week and support hasn’t helped me :frowning: