No XP gained for completing quest

I just completed a daily quest, but I received no XP for it. Quest is gone, and XP progress is unchanged.

Makes me wonder how many times this has happened, since I don’t always pay attention to this. Very ridiculous.

Yes, I have the same problem, completed one daily quest, I got the animation of leveling up, but when I went to collect my reward, the progress was unchanged, nothing happened.

There is a bug in Rewards Tracks display. Just relog or play another game and the XP should be ok.

1 Like

Yes I had the same, there was simply a big delay on the xp gain, I got it after the next game!

I just completed a quest (think it was “Use Hero Power 20 Times: for 900 XP”). It registered for using hero power in battlegrounds, and I got the animation for the “Quest Completion” with the “XP bar”. However when I went to see the XP total section, it was at the previous amount (meaning it did not count). Plus the Quest is gone, so 900 XP was lost.

The only reason that I noticed it this time, was because the animation “for quest completion” showed me that I was “1 XP” from the next level. Then When I went to check the total, it is “901 XP” to next level.

(EDIT): I exited the app, and restarted it, and now I am at “1 XP” from next level. Thanks for the tip Talaniel.

1 Like