Not gaining hero or apprentice track XP

Played after the patch and won and saw my hero XP go up and 100 points toward the apprentice track. Reconnected after the game disconnected, won again, and received nothing toward the apprentice track and no hero XP. I have restarted the game multiple times as well as the PC.

It’s left me stuck at level 21 on the apprentice track with no ability to progress toward the game or level up any heroes.

1 Like

Same here, i just created a new account and after level 9 on the apprentice track i receive no xp and no rewards, what is going on Blizzard?

Same here, i’m stuck at level 9 and all progress has just stopped, so frustrating when starting a new game!
Also can’t complete the challenges/Quests
Please help

I am having the same issue. New account, no XP for playing after L3, and I can see my rewards are not incrementing as I play. For example, I have played about 8 games now and my ‘Play three games’ counter is still at zero.

I have tried restarting the game, and also logging in on another device - I started on Android, then tried logging in on iOS to see if that would help. Both devices are behaving the same.

1 Like

I had a msg back from blizzard ref my bug report and it said that there are multiple reports of this issue, fingers crossed that they fix it in a patch soon as i was really enjoying the game. I did manage to force it to work by deleting game and installing again but i only had one game of XP increase before it stopped again.

All fixed for me now with the new server side update, awesome. thanks Devs