"Oops playful sprites" error message on phone

So… i’ve not been able to log in for few weeks now. It always gives me the playful sprites message. Tried deleting and re-install. Well now the game starts but i’m not logged in. And each time i try to log in the same fcking playful sprites message appears.

1 Like

I have the same issue for like a month now. It only hallens on my android phone, but it works fine on my iPad.

Well the problem is still going on… game lauches ok, the screen goes to “i’m new” and “log in” screen. I press log in and then this glorious error screen appears. Tried contacting support, they just said ask community (thank you for the help). Wrote this post and tried looking online. Nothing… Well asked on reddit, no one helped. So no choice but quit the game. Thank you for the ““support”” on your own game but at this point i have nothing else i can do

I have the same issue right now and I may quit as well. Game is unplayable.

Hey!

Could you try the steps over in the Support Article and let me know if this solves the problem.

Also if you do a password reset on your account this usually resolves this issue for some players.

@Koretahond

I can’t because it says incorrect password - It is not! I can log out and log in again manually just fine!

Edit: Also I can enter Americas region just fine, twice in a row in fact, without doing anything. Europe just boots me out. I haven’t moved recently either so it can’t be that.