Other player frozen!?

Other player frozen!?

Was forced to quit the game because the other player was frozen somehow on the first turn. The rope never even showed!
Screen recorded it before I quit the game!

Is there any way of fixing this? Or will it get fixed?! Too many people loosing stars/ranks.

1 Like

Hello Xivinity,

This means one or both players got disconnected, as described on our sticky.

If you keep getting disconnected, please follow the steps mentioned in our Troubleshooting Connection and Latency Issues article, including the advanced troubleshooting if needed.

How’s my driving? Let me know! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Hagut

This happens to me (just posted about it) It actually means you have been disconnected and the opponent is invisibly smashing your face, if you close the app and reopen quickly enough you’re back in but obviously normally you don’t realise quick enough and have either lost or very close, it’s infuriating!

Same happend to me,i didnt get disconected,other player didnt disconect too,how can i report asap ih happends again.this is not first time,just before i win they manige to frize the game only when its thers turn.normaly what ever i do,relog,i lost the game and i lose promotion.as i remeber this was same problem back in warcraft 3,when they,other player,use some program to disable some action ingame.if posible to point out how to report or act at that time cos there is no option ingame what to do next,in heartstone ofc

Hi Hagut,

I have experienced the same issue while playing on my Android device. It happens intermittently, making it difficult to troubleshoot (it just happened in one game, I reloaded the game and played two games without any issues), and appears to be a relatively new bug.

Whenever I disconnected previously, it would tell me and try to reconnect, and used to happen on my turn as well as my opponents turn. Recently, disconnects have only happened after pressing end turn and then nothing has happened - it appears the same as if my opponent had gone AFK. I have only noticed this happen when I am using my mobile network with my WIFI turned off (in order to try and reduce disconnects).

Why is it not informing me of a disconnect? Are the devs working to fix this?

Yep. been having the same issue. Mine has always occurred when switching from cellular to a WiFi connection.