Player ID error

Getting this error on EU hearthstone. Player ID error… Can log in and play on NA without issues but EU keeps giving the error. ( ngresult data mirgration or player id error:314:0 )

Tried changing password, repair, reinstall, and still the same issue.

Edit: A day later and still the same issue. Some support would be appreciated since I don’t see other players with this issue. I’ve tried everything and nothing is working.

7 Likes

You’re not alone here.
I have the “account needs to be updated” error both in NA and Asia, and the 314:0 error when I try to log onto EU.
So dont bother reinstalling (did that 3 times), installing on a new machine (did that as well), clearing cache, changing auth servers, disabling antivirus\vpns, updating your windows, installing on your phone, rebooting pc… as this is server side.

There’s a blue post on the “account needs to be updated” thread that says they’re on it, and here’s hoping they are giving this the attention it requires. This is a lose-lose situation for everyone, and I know it’s very frustrating (I know, I am), but being upset will help no one (and nothing) here.

From what I know, they’re rolling a live maintenance in NA servers (currently) and I hope it’s to address this issue, and not just the other ones that have been reported (list is out there as well).

Yep day 3 and still no fix insight…