Possible to create 'the perfect deck' (I'm gonna !)

Bug in Hearthstone: sometimes placing a certain combination of cards will make the game say something and make the client unable to go into matches with the deck. Only when I copy the original, and remake the deck am I able to play that specific deck combination, what happens the original deck? I lose the original copy of my cards, which I made when inventing the deck. Please look into this, I would love to own the original copy of my cards, as I can’t go into Hearthstone without them (even though I’ll have to so that I can get around the ‘bug’ which occurred when I was making the deck), only when I remake my original deck does it cease and let me play. Which I will have to do, but I did make the original, I’ve encountered this with a few ‘specific combinations’ of cards, each time I’ve had to give up an original copy of my deck, so that I might play, the one who made the deck owns the sequence of cards which formed the deck (and should be treated as royalities in music). The one who made the deck owns the rights of the decks even in loss of the original deck; seek out lesser decks and give their styles encouragement in the game, it’d be cool to have an effect that is made mention of if decks and play-styles are further invented from the original decks and player-made experiences in the game, the game could take some direction from the rarer decks I’ve seen in game, so having an ‘artificial intelligence’ (I love the phrase) dedicated to finding unique and rare decks and factor them into the game’s development. Thank you!

It can then be used for training on with AI (even if an ‘AI’ did improve itself based on the use of my deck, without my realisation that it was, I’d like to think I’m helping to make the game better by building nice decks, which then get used to make the game better to play (the game tells a good enough story for its use, I like playing but want games to flow immediately into the next (so that the next game is queued for my advance), to have a say in (by way of some small contribution) the game for my playing other players and creating games in the process. Creating those unique combinations would otherwise be very unlikely, so the one who makes the discovery would benefit from things made from the things made off the original invention, but we would like to take part in styling the game, and you want to tell a convincing story in-games, which I applaud the effort of (but God does not play with dice), if a story-telling AI were made we’ve be fine with it guiding the game as long as we were made aware of its prescence. It would be nice to know how much of the small works derived from the deck made in discovery are being used in your work, and that you can use what is made to advance your own discovery of the game, but always having a public citation of the deck’s creator. It is lovely to help make this a more convincing story by inviting the players to know that they’re shaping a unique story-telling experience. I’d enjoy fighting such a thing, whilst saying what I thought of it, and to know that such works did help make future games better. Hearthstone might benefit from the use of an publicly known AI (and in-game way of improving it), which would surely benefit from being able to find lesser known decks and improve the game with them, they help shape a pleasant game (a telling from the world you’ve created, I used to hit Gold 5 semi-regularly, now cannot make it past Silver 20, I’m using a combination which has existed in some form for a few years and keep improving it (trying to, but I always feel a bit short of cards, and wish I could pull some into the game). The game, it’s getting harder, my girls and I would like to push through a little more easily, some increase in possible synergy would be great, without knowing of the smaller decks how can you improve their experience? So make an AI to help us have convincingly fun games, seed them thematicly, viscious one on one encounters leading up to a point, simple stuff for ‘you guys’! As long as we in some small part own our works, we help make the game! If your AI does benefit it would be nice to be included in ‘game credits’ which lists decks that made the game better. With decks made known publicly, the players who helped improve the game’s magic (let’s make!), there’s a deep magic to this game which I love dearly, a tiers-type matchmaker would assist greatly, my team is tiny, or in the absense of that for it to find us level appropriate games and having games flow smoothly into one another, making use of the original ‘spinning-wheel’ as a way to get into the matchmaking channel. My deck always feels a little slow in the environment. And hope the game-developers identify and give smaller ‘lesser known decks’ much wanted love, you are welcome to train on our data so long as we are made known of it, and can benefit in-turn for our contributions to it, we would love to help make the game a beautiful place for all decks to play in (by bringing the variety and the spice of a rarer deck) so would support the use of AI to shape the game into a convincing and fun experience which benefits from the in-game lore, making each game a sort of story-telling like experience, sourcing random from the cards played in the game (so random is not random), source from convincing games, if you source behavioural data from the playing of the games, again to know our involvement in it, to know publicly and to be included in credits, the players help to make the game better by their simple playing of it, and create provably unique game content. For players to be made known of their contribution, and for your development of such an AI that can improve games would be grand, and I’d like to see space for Madame Cho in my decks, maybe some more cards in a deck and the ability to turn away cards more easily, having to carry an attachment like the orb is a bit of a bore. :smiley: Much love!, I hope to see much success from the creation of such a player-made (invite contributions) custom story-telling games AI. It’s sweet the game you’ve made, I miss the old art style, make me some more love (so business can once again be…), the players really must know about the AI, and please make sure that all copies made of players decks are credited to them, think up scenarios and invite the AI to change the game to match the player’s expectations of it, it’d be beautiful to help see how we helped make the story tell a tale of its own in the game. I play quite a fun game!

“I play own created deck, not meta… putting my heart and soul into it… and then just comming this lose series because the matchmaking is analysing my deck and knows exactly what enemy give me to make me lose when the matchmaking is decided to block my progress for the rest of the day… and making me believe that my deck is not good enough…” (from: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/en/hearthstone/t/make-a-match-finder/7720/4).

It is not true random, but we don’t require it, and continue with your ‘Grandmaster maker’ programme, identifying players with potential and guiding the games for insights, make the games fun, but make it known that this is happening (fun over true random is an easy choice, but some players might want provable random in duels), but any AI involvement should be made obvious to us and be in a form that invites us to make the game better, and that we be noted for our part in making it, I’ve played some really fun ‘story-like games’ in the last 2 years, which I wish were the norm.