Problem with Ethereal Conjurer

After latest patch, playing a Mage deck in wild. Game crashes every time I play Ethereal Conjurer. The Discover options won’t appear and I can’t do anything. Turn timer still works after this glitch, so it’s not like a disconnect.

1 Like

I had the same problems during 2 different tavern browl. It also disconnected the other player.

1 Like

I had a similar problem in a Solo Adventure (Dalaran Heist) - played Ethereal Conjurer, game froze. Because turns don’t end (or do they?), I had to Concede to get out of it, losing my progress.

The game froze for me yesterday too, in Dalaran Heist. I wonder if that was because of Ethereal Conjurer too.

1 Like

Hey,

Sorry to hear that you had some troubles with Hearthstone, if you suspect that something is not right with this card it would be best and really helpful if you could go over to the dedicated bug forums

This forums is monitored by the Hearthstone QA team, so any reports like this would be very helpful.

Same issue happened to me, twice in a row in completely different situations with playing the Conjurer, so it is the card itself that is bugged.

Apparently it has been reported on the bug report forums two days ago, so not gonna go there and just type the same stuff again… just hoping for a quick fix as for all the other stuff you guys broke in the last patch…