Problem with the game after the update today

After playing a match, the game is stuck in the winng/losing fireworks display and I have to quit out of the game manually.

When I try to relaunch, I get stuck at the loading screen for several minutes and then the following error message is displayed:

“CLOSED. Your game timed out as it was requesting data from Hearthstone utility services. Please relaunch Hearthstone to reconnect”

In the upper right corner the following is displayed:

“HS:CT;NetCahceDecks=0;NetCacheCollection=0;NetCacheCardValues=1”

This happens over and over when I try to play the game.

With Regards,

Gildan

edit, this is on Win10

16 Likes

Same problem. Typical blizzard : it’s not our fault

1 Like

same on EU server
same issues, same error message

1 Like

Yup same here, its all gone to pot!

pareil en france apparemment

Same issue here, transitions seemed awfully slow at first. Then I managed to play 1 game of heroic Dalaran heist before the game locked up and gave me that utility services error message. Now I can’t even get past the loading screen. EU servers, Win10

Yes, experiencing the same. Sort this Blizz!

Getting the same problem

Same, can’t connect.

Both on pc and mobile.

Same fkin sht here… like wtf… ive spent so much money on this game and now cant even play it when the new update is out. Fix your dumb sht blizzard!!

Same here, official reply is strongly appreciated

1 Like

I just updated the game and excitedly wanted to login but nope… same here and still couldn’t login… :confused:

Same, i’m stuck in the main screen.

Same here, win7 - EU server

Same here, win 10 on 3 different PCs

Same Here, Windows 10 - AMD Phenom CPU

Same issue for me on EU

Identical error for me as well. And when you get in, you get kicked out after playing 1 game only…

Same here on PC, Win10 x64. Flushing DNS cache and renew didn’t work. This is an issue on BNet side.

Getting the same error and once it opened but nothing worked (except the quit button) when i clicked on collection it kept loading (using Win10). Also mobile is not updating properly directing me to the playstore but then i can’t update (android).