Randomly disconnecting on the opponents' turn

Since the new expansion came out, I’ve been getting disconnected from numerous games on mobile, on several different WiFi networks and mobile data.

The game won’t actually tell me I’ve been disconnected, it will just run indefinitely without the fuse burning down, so I won’t know I’ve missed several turns until I physically restart the app.

This is incredibly frustrating as it’s resulted in numerous losses, which is especially bad in arena (my preferred game mode) when I spend money on an arena ticket only to be cheated out of more potential wins. Essentially throwing money down the drain.

As mentioned, I’ve connected to several different WiFi networks with the same issue, completed the troubleshooting steps on your support page (clearing the cache, reinstalling etc) to no avail.

I’ve also read the sticky that is consistently linked to everyone else having this issue - which is a LOT of people - and let me be clear that is is NOT a case of both players being disconnected, resulting in a loss for both.

This is either a server-side issue, neglected support for mobile platform or third-party cheating software that results in an incredibly unsatisfying and downright unfair experience for those of us experiencing this issue.

Please take the time to read through what I’ve posted and work on resolving the issue rather than just directing me to the same sticky as everyone else has been directed to, as I’m at my wit’s end with this issue at the moment and it seems to be being repeatedly swept under the rug.

Forgive the rant, it’s just incredibly frustrating. I love Hearthstone and the support team usually does a great job, this issue just needs to be sorted ASAP.

Thanks,
Joe

EDIT: I’d like to also emphasise that this only ever happens on the opponents’ turns which invariably leads to them winning, which is why I mentioned cheating.

Hi It’s so sad that the same thing occurred many times with me , It’s like the game totally freezes , No rope burning no Error pop up or any kind of Messages for being Disconnected ,
i have also tried The Troubleshooting like clearing Cache , Reinstalling and Connecting to different Wifi/4G etc

This absolute Crap happens at least once or twice to me everyday and its happening since forever as i can remember , i have followed and asked for the fix over time but nothing got resolved, Some friend suggested to change the mobile phone i have also did it my old Phone was Honor 6x while i am currently using Mate 10 lite.

I have also tried Like Reconnecting ASAP when i know the game is frozen but no matter what each time i Reconnected the Message pop-uped that i was disconnected and couldn’t reconnect no matter how quick i restart the game , Resulting Loss of Ranked and Arena Games which is absolutely hideous.

I hope Blizzard takes action on that Fixing this Bug ASAP.
i am following the post for updates