Regions in Andriod gone after update

The option to swap region at login is just gone after latest update. I play on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (Android 7.0) but also tried installing on another tablet and same problem there. Bad thing is Im stuck on Asia region. HELP!!!

Hey there Chants

After an update you can end up with old game files that can cause this issue, so you need to do the following:

• make sure to logout of the app
  • clear up your app cache folder on the phone
  • reboot the phone and try again
  • if it fails, just try to reinstall the app again

These steps also apply for the tablet, afterwards just make sure that the login is made in the right region.

Still no option to switch region.
Tried everything: Force stop app - clear cache - clear data - uninstall - delete all files left after uninstall. Restart - install fresh HS.
The only thing that happend was that I now get logged in to US instead of Asia. But the region I want is EU.
Whatever was in that last patch it totally made HS unplayable… literally

My tablet doesn’t let me change region either. You have any luck finding a solution yet.

I have the same problem. Tried reinstalling the game, clearing app cache, but the game still logs me to americas, with no way to switch to EU. Instead of offering workarounds, blizz can you please just make the select region button visible again. Preferably before people start burning daily quests.