Replaced brawl - how to edit previously locked deck?

Stuck with ‘locked’ 4-card deck from previous brawl that was suspended and replaced by new ‘top 3’ brawl. Can’t neither delete nor edit it

4 Likes

Yeah same here, can’t edit or retire or nothing. Says i have three cards when i in fact has 4 cards on PC. On android it shows 4 cards and he option to retire, but when you klick retire and confirm nothing happens.

same problem wtf hey

Same problem here don’t know what to do…

same here, hopefully they’ll fix it

I have the same problem. Another thing I would like to understand is what we will receive if we already had wins with that 4 cards deck? It’s not fair if some players got to get the rewards and others not, because they didn’t finish the run. I mean if my time to play is limited because I have a child why should I be in a disadvantage vs others?!

1 Like

where is support ???

Same
can’t edit deck says 4/3 cards.
Play button greyed out.

Heya Folks,

Sorry that you’ve been having some troubles getting into this weeks brawl. I don’t have any ETA or other information on this at the moment. However I wanted to let you know that we are looking into this.

I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

Add one more with locked Brawl.

same here. how can we get round the 4 cards locked in?

hi … me too at the same problem with brawl

Guys now i have different problem, i can play the brawl now they fixed it but since i have won some games in the brawl that they published on wednesday, my chest is unlocked but i did not got the classic pack, and i won some games in this new replaced brawl and still i did not get my classic pack, pls help

I also have a problem with a brawl, there is no play button ((

tavern still bugged cant play

blizard hello, somebody, why are you running?(lul) tawern still not work

Hi there i am having the same issue please fix

1 Like

Tavern brawl is fixed and now I can play it but the reward chest is shown as opened but I didnt get any reward. I played one game before the original brawl was disabled and the game seems to think that was the reward game (it wasnt cause to get a reward I should ve lost 3 times in up to 12 games). What is wrong with you Blizzard how such a simple event can be so buggy for a week?

Hi all same issue here. :frowning: