Rewards Track Issue

I have the same issue.

I have the same issue.

How do i get the hero skin before the reward track expires?
Known isuess means that you knew about the problem but still no patch in sight.
I tried to do other quests and it doesnā€™t work. I tried geting the reward from mobile and it still doesnā€™t work.

i have the some issue and still not worked out i hope they will fix the problem before the next expansion comes

Same issue. Canā€™t get the hero skin at lvl 100 & I donā€™t receive the gold for every next lvl after that. :disappointed:

I also have this problem. I canā€™t obtain the hero skin at lvl100, but I get the gold for the 100+ lvlsā€¦ :frowning:

same here. no lvl 100 rewards and past that as well. Iā€™m now on 103 about to get to 104 will see if I get the 50 gold.

man , the problem is that this bug is still alive and its not about the gold or the skin, it is about that the game is unplayable. we press claim and nothing happens so the game freezes to this screen. its more than 10 days now

Same issue hereā€™ Iā€™m lvl 104 and I donā€™t get a skin whenever i try to collect it.

Yeah same here, wouldnā€™t wanna get scammed of the reward Iā€™ve earned.
Cheers

yea i have same issiu reach 134 reward track level and try pick hero, and noting happeneing

Iā€™m having the same issue :frowning: idk why the thread is marked as solved, seems very unsolved to me xD

Same issue here, canā€™t claim the hero

Same thing happaned to me

Same here. Cannot access it.

I have the same problem, still bugged.

Hi folks,

So this appears to be a known issue and is being dealt with.

-Really ??? how many weeks has this been, soon the event will close, what then?

Same issue here had it for a couple of weeks

Same issue here had it for a couple of weeks too

same problem with reward hero